Reviews for Things Once Lost
Emoen chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Gold was much better _ snappy but not too heavy, if that makes sense. I'm so happy for Henry-he finally has someone who truly believes him. That's gotta feel amazing. Can't wait to see how they get Belle out!
013bela chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Oh, Henry, you sneaky little bastard, congratulations on striking a deal(even if a little twisted) with Mr. Gold.
JoyLee chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
This is really excellent. Gold is perfectly in character manipulating the heck out of Henry and through him Emma. I can't decide whether I want to see Belle whup him up the side of the head for doing that to a child or hug the daylights out of him for doing awful things for the right reasons. Or at least a right reason.
Emoen chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Solid start. I like the way the plot's moving. Not many would think to have Gold talk to Henry. I think, though, that Gold's a little off. To me he seems more passionate (albeit a hidden passionate). You've definitely got his calculativeness down though :) (is calculativeness even a word...? You get my point). He's cool and suave n all, but he's always got a spark, ya know? Right now he's just smoldering...

I'm sorry if that sounds too critical, but he's a complicated guy and his voice is very difficult to convey and I thought an outside opinion might be nice...I look forward to the next update anyway :7
013bela chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
This is so exciting! And the way Henry is in this fic makes him so less whiny 10 year old, which is good. And Emma needs a lot of help if she's going to break the curse the way she is now.
TheHinkyPanda chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Love it! So well written and very interesting! I love to see a smart Henry...bravo! Can't wait to read more.
classicshe chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Excellent start - it would help if you identify who's speaking when you change POV's.
magicbones chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Really good. I love they way you described the devious side of Henry interacting with Regina. Bravo!
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Sneaky Henry. Good chapter!
Jecir chapter 1 . 2/19/2012