Reviews for Family Ties
Dimples73 chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
Great story i like it. i hope you update soon!
singyourheartout13 chapter 23 . 11/19/2012
I loved this chapter! So amazing! Great ending!((:
Chatte578 chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
This was one of the most beautiful endings I have for a long time I swear I got a couple tear drops from it being so beautiful.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
Perfect ending! Malibu Country is a forum for fanfics now. They added it a week ago. I sent in a request. Can't wait for your next story!
Chatte578 chapter 22 . 9/19/2012
I guess when all good things happen there must be a little bad as well. I'm glad Lilly's giving Brock and Reba their missing chance at being her parents that they missed out on.
Leesy chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
Poor Reba :( I wonder how her seeing lily raise the baby will affect her knowing that she didn't get the chance to do that.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
So sad! Now Lily will never be able to introduce her baby to her grandfather. I know how that feels. I'm so glad that Lily has opened up her heart to her family. So horrible that Randy came back. Will he be back again? Update when you can. Terrific job!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
Can't wait for next chapter! :) Hope everything get's better for you :)
MCR-1993 chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
I really love this story, and I hope evrything goes well for them. :) God bless you and your family.

Mary
Dimples73 chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
Update soon
Reba-Brockfan chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
Thank you for the update. This was explosive. Brock had a typical dad reaction to seeing Lily after all that time and now heavily pregnant. I just hope that Reba, Brock, Lily, and the baby live together as a family soon.
Chatte578 chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
You know Brock can be an idiotic fool sometimes but he can also be a romantic fool in love.
Charlley chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
Just to let those of you wondering know. I promise I will be updating this fan fic as soon as I can. Things have been kind of hectic lately. My dad was rushes in to hospital last week and I have had job interviews and having to look after my Nan and Granddad and such. I am sorry for the delay in my updating on this fanfic but unfortunately things seem to keep cropping up. I promise you though I have not abandoned this and I will be updating as soon as I can. Thank you all so much for your support of this fic means the world to me. Charlley ;;'x
Leesy chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
When are you gonna update? I am dying to know what is going to happen. Ill say one thing though this story is just to good to not finish.
Courtney chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
When aré you going to update?