Reviews for Heartbreaker
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Now, this fic probably shouldn't make me laugh... but it does. Because you just turned Amanda (who was perfectly normal on the show) into a kidnapper in 300 words. That takes talent right there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is really interesting! I would love it if you continued it!
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
U should make this story have multiple chapters. I would totally read it!
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was a good story, is there any chance you could continue it and make it into a chapter story. Its okay if you don't mind if u don't.
koalablanc chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hi, I would love to read an entire story starting with your drabble. Will you continue it? Thanks.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ok, please tell me there's more! Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
An old high school flame could be dangerous, especially if Dean slept with her and left her.
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Love it. I would love to see this as a multi chapter fic. Thanks
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Heartbreaker Dean...;) He should know by now the saying about scorned women and hell is rather true...lol
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
AAAAHHH :-) You totally got all my attention here - right from the start, cause girl: I fell recently in love with Mumford & Sons ;-) And your drabble to the song? Delicious! Now I can't quite decide which one I'd rather see elaborated into a long story: this one or "Missing" - but I guess the latter is the first one on my list. Now - I guess it's about time that one of Dean's old flames would take revenge somehow. And what better weapon could she chose?

Kudos, Mrs Uberdrabble :-)

Can't wait to see a longer story.

xx Kate
casammy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
bitch! Even that always is very good to see kidnapped sammy and that our prince big bro goes to the rescue, there should be one dry her, dean like that is going to rescue sammy's beautiful ass and kick of the bitch up to the same hell if it is necessary. Who amanda is thinking herself about going and hurting our sweet sammy?
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Okay. You know how I feel about drabbles and this is why! This needs more! It's a whole story in the making. UGH!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Old flames are bad news for the boys it seems!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hmm, would like to read more of this drabble, just what did Amanda do to Sam that has him unconscious on the floor? And any feelings Dean may have had for her in the past will be quashed forever as she has hurt his little brother.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OOO, ominous. I know this is just a drabble, but I for one would love to see this expanded.