Reviews for Aftermath
watlocked chapter 1 . 5/3
He really hasn't his lesson about thinking things like that, has he? Oh, I think I forgot to review it, but Reluctance was one of the best written Will-centric stories I've read and I LOVE IT. Loving this too.
earlyable chapter 8 . 4/19
Please excuse me while I go cry that this hasn't been updated in two years. I started reading the first story in this series back when it was first published (yep you read that right) and found it absolutely amazing. Whenever there was a new update is put down whatever I was doing to read the new chapter. And then my email alerts stopped working and I lost track of all of the stories that I'd followed. Of course I found you again on AO3 and retread your stuff before coming here to read the sequel.
Now let me tell you, that those two are the best Sanctuary stories that I have ever read. Seriously. Now that might not sound impressive, but allow me to bolster your ego. Up until the end of 2012 (when some show called Sherlock descended and completely subsumed my life), I was the connoisseur of Sanctuary fanfictions. Now I may have let this slide a bit in the last two years but given that I've read your stories, I don't think I'll ever be able to read another Sanctuary fix again.
Frankly your writing style is so amazing it makes me want to cry that I can't be that good. You effortlessly include snippets of hilarity into otherwise serious moments and vice versa. Your characterization of Will, Helen, Kate - hell, *everyone* is amazing. I love your plots and I love how everyone has their own weaknesses as a part of the story you tell through them.
Honestly, this review does not do your story justice. It's a work of art and you should seriously look at getting it published as a book. I, for one, would buy myself a copy and then enough for everyone I know (plus the Roman Army) to have one too.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
This is my favorite fanfic, I would love to read more, I hope you finish it sometime
fantasdancer chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
It would be heartbreaking if you didn't finish this story after all the work that you put into it. It's fantastic and I'm dying to know what happened to Will - or if he's gonna be okay, or if Helen can fix things for him or if Will will be able to work at the Sanctuary at all - like - ever! Last updated May 2012 so that's nearly a year. PLEEEEAAASSSSE Update
doves1993 chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
This is a great story and i would love to see it continued. :)
BlackStar100 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Wow nice!
songspinner Don't think so...looks like a pretty acceptable ending..
songspinner chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Just found this...there will be more of the story, yes? It is quite well done - good characterization and a flow to the tale...
mexxic chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Thaaaank you for the update! Love the way the story takes. Love Helen/Will :) - but miss Sanctuary :(
acosannik363 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
I almost missed the latest chapter cause I never got an email. Update soon please. I wanna find out how it all turns out. I miss your stories. :)
fantasdancer chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Wonderful chapter. I'm so glad that you've gotten back to this fantastic story.
I'm thinking that - given the shady pasts of some of the paraguay team - they might break out that horrible woman and that she might want to take a piece out of Will for defying her. Ohhh can't wait for another delicious update. Thanks for sharing
Lilliant chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Yay yay yay yay yay yay, you updated! Yay yay yay ;) loved it.
skymom chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
How fantastic - a Mother's Day gift! You've gotten quite good at coming up with a chapter just as I begin despairing that you have abandoned this work, leaving dear Will in a terrible position. Thank you so much for continuing to share your gift with us.
necross2067 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Yeehaa! more story thank you, truly great, love the Will Magnus relationship can't wait for more.
fantasdancer chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
VEry curious to see where you will take this. I don't know how Magnus will catch telepathis badies and take care of Will at the same time - esp since they seem to be in control of him.
Loving it - another chapter please?
RittannasFire chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I just finished rereading the the prequel to this and decided to break my standard habit of not reading unfinished stories to read this one. Which has left me in the position that I usually try to avoid; namely waiting for updates. So here are a few encouraging words:

A chapter doesn't take so long, you can manage that.

Come on, please write a little more.

Okay what I really want is for you to write a lot more and then a conclusion and maybe another sequel. :)

Sit down and write! You are being very unfair leaving this here, just think of poor Will, are you just going to leave him there?

Come now, you don't think Magnus really going to tolerate you just leaving this as it is? She WILL find some way to repay you for that, best just to get it over with.

[and thus we see why I don't start reading unfinished stories.]
But really, I enjoy your work very much (and would love to read the rest of this.) :D