Reviews for Puppy Love
Galem chapter 40 . 8/12
Ugh! I can't believe that femme! How dare she! I can't wait for her to be proven wrong! Please let it be soon. (Growls angrily at Data)
Please don't make us wait so long for updates, this is a great story.
Phoenix51 chapter 40 . 8/9
Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse, you pull this on us!?
Another great chapter, but my nerves have just about had all they can take. Please, please, please continue!
BlazeStreak17 chapter 40 . 8/8
'On the other side of Wheeljack, Prowl turned to look over his shoulder, oh so accidentally smacking Ratchet's friend upside the head with one wide sensory panel.' Omfg lmfao I love your Prowl so much! XD

Ugh! That stupid dumb bitch, Data! When is karma going to slap her in the face like there's no tomorrow? I hope she gets what coming instore for her soon! *crosses arms with an angry pout*

But still, great chapter :)
Phoenix51 chapter 39 . 7/23
The calm before the storm. Thanks for the update, please continue!
Phoenix51 chapter 38 . 7/23
Another great chapter, please continue!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 38 . 6/30
OMP! I am absolutely in love with this fic! I love the Twins' and Ratchet's bond, how all of the characters interact and the idea of the Twins' being Triple-Changers and being raised by Ratchet! Excellent work! I can not wait for the next update! (I'm serious though, I swear I'm having withdrawals from not being able to read what happens next! XD)
ThePegasusDevice chapter 25 . 6/30
XD Oh my Primus! Sunny! I literally can't stop laughing!
BlazeStreak17 chapter 39 . 6/23
Yay! Another chapter!

I gotta tell ya', this is like the BEST Ratchet, Sunny and Sides fanfic I've ever read! I mean, I've read others that were good or ok with Ratchet and the twins but holy fucking Primus... This fanfic is absolutely MIND BLOWING and I really really love it! Your doing a fantastic job! :D
Bruisedpurple chapter 38 . 6/6
This is officially THE BEST sunny and sides fanfic I have ever read. I am in love with it. I love how you portrayed each character and how you painted their emotions and the scenes. You are truly a talented writer and I strongly think you should try your hand at your own story. I would totally read it. But it's your choice. Again love your work and keep doing what you do. I don't care how long it takes between updates cause I will never stop reading this fic. Thank you for being so wonderful. -Elliot
Stormin' Hudson chapter 38 . 6/1
You updated! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! I love your story, I am so glad you updated! This was a darn good chapter! If Ratchet and the Twins don't get the case, I think I'm going to cry! I love their relationship! Please update when you get a chance! I will be anxiously awaiting a chapter! ;)
Stormin' Hudson chapter 37 . 2/23
Oh my goodness! I love your story SO much! I am going to re-read it over and over agian, it is so good! I love how you don't just gloss over the things that most writers tend to overlook. Like all the talks that Ratchet has with the Twins! This story is now my number one favorite. The plot is fantastic, and I can totally tell that you really develop your characters and you want them to grow! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please update soon! I found you on Archive of Our Own, and you just posted a new story today. So I know you are not dead... But please, can you think about updating this story? It would make my day! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
kkcliffy chapter 37 . 12/8/2014
At least some of the jury seems to be smart enough to see past the fabricated drama. Go Sideswipe for not even leaving a scratch on her! He's upset, but did demonstrate a ton of restraint in front of that courtroom.
Katie Gibbs chapter 37 . 12/8/2014
DIRTY TRICK! YOU YOU YOU! OOOOOOH DIRTY! BAD LAWYER LADY!

-hugs twins-
Galem chapter 37 . 12/8/2014
*growls* that Data! Ugh, I hate that femme! She so had it coming. I'm glad Prowl is on Ratchet, Sides and Sunny's side. But now what? I don't want Topkick to go free.