Reviews for Puppy Love
Galem chapter 44 . 7/15
Yay! Another chapter! I'm so happy. I missed this story.

Uh oh. The Twins' creator is here?! Oh, snap. I don't know how this is going to go.
Phoenix51 chapter 42 . 5/22/2016
Another great chapter, please continue!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/17/2016
I was so happy to see this story updated. Please don't make us wait so long for another chapter, this story is so good.
AlloraStar217 chapter 42 . 5/16/2016
Yeah new chapter. Hi, sorry that I haven't reviewed before. Just got to say that this story is awesome. Keep it up please. I really like the whole can turn into cyberimal thing. Is there more characters with this ability and do they function both as officers and helper dogs? Like a police officer who is his own K-9.
rose221 chapter 41 . 10/26/2015
Please post again! I 3 this series
BlazeStreak17 chapter 41 . 8/31/2015
*pulls on hair* agh! There's so much tension and the feels in the air! I'm about to go nuts here! (Good chapter btw)
Galem chapter 40 . 8/12/2015
Ugh! I can't believe that femme! How dare she! I can't wait for her to be proven wrong! Please let it be soon. (Growls angrily at Data)
Guest chapter 40 . 8/10/2015
Please don't make us wait so long for updates, this is a great story.
Phoenix51 chapter 40 . 8/9/2015
Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse, you pull this on us!?
Another great chapter, but my nerves have just about had all they can take. Please, please, please continue!
BlazeStreak17 chapter 40 . 8/8/2015
'On the other side of Wheeljack, Prowl turned to look over his shoulder, oh so accidentally smacking Ratchet's friend upside the head with one wide sensory panel.' Omfg lmfao I love your Prowl so much! XD

Ugh! That stupid dumb bitch, Data! When is karma going to slap her in the face like there's no tomorrow? I hope she gets what coming instore for her soon! *crosses arms with an angry pout*

But still, great chapter :)
Phoenix51 chapter 39 . 7/23/2015
The calm before the storm. Thanks for the update, please continue!
Phoenix51 chapter 38 . 7/23/2015
Another great chapter, please continue!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 38 . 6/30/2015
OMP! I am absolutely in love with this fic! I love the Twins' and Ratchet's bond, how all of the characters interact and the idea of the Twins' being Triple-Changers and being raised by Ratchet! Excellent work! I can not wait for the next update! (I'm serious though, I swear I'm having withdrawals from not being able to read what happens next! XD)
ThePegasusDevice chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
XD Oh my Primus! Sunny! I literally can't stop laughing!
BlazeStreak17 chapter 39 . 6/23/2015
Yay! Another chapter!

I gotta tell ya', this is like the BEST Ratchet, Sunny and Sides fanfic I've ever read! I mean, I've read others that were good or ok with Ratchet and the twins but holy fucking Primus... This fanfic is absolutely MIND BLOWING and I really really love it! Your doing a fantastic job! :D