Reviews for A Wise Seaweed Plan
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 51 . 6/18
This story is amazing! I loved reading it!
iliveforbooks chapter 19 . 6/15
Please no Prachel! I think I'm gonna vomit if this goes on!
Wishfulwriter5510 chapter 51 . 6/12
Hi
I really like ur stories! So far I've read Jackson's chase and this one (by the way really clever title for Jackson's chase) and I really like ur writing style:)
Keep writing
~Wishfulwriter5510
Ps. Love the username
persons chapter 51 . 6/12
this ending was worst than rick's cliffhangers!
PERCABETH4EVER chapter 27 . 5/25
is Luke desperate much. Why can't Luke be a regular person?
PERCABETH4LIFE chapter 21 . 5/25
OMGS. PERCABETH WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN I AM SO FUCKING HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!
PERCABETH4LIFE chapter 14 . 5/25
I THINK IT WAS VERY MYSTERIOUS AND ALSO FUN LOVING. I ALSO THINK PERCY IS A UNLOVING GUY BUT HAD A HORRIBLE PAST AND TRIES TO BURY IT IN HIS WORK. I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN IS ANNABETH TELL THE TRUTH? I MEAN SHES PRACTICALLY TELLING EVERYONE SHE KNIWS THAT SHES NOT PRECYS SISTER EXCEPT PERCY! TO ME I THINK SHE SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH.

SINCERELY,
PERCABTH4LIFE
BellaIndie chapter 51 . 5/18
GOOD JOB! i like it!
i have a teacher named mr. ramos creeeeepppppyyyy :0
every song u have played i knew ...just thought that was weird...i love the song "i wright sins not triagites" by panic at the disco
no and travis
its rascal flates bess the broken rode...duh...that song is like me and me pap's song,we use to lisen to it all the time,u know...befor..he ,um pased...but i love ur choses in music...

i suhjust Three Days Grace...for thalia
yep best song ...i like i am machine beter though oh...and dollhouse too
Fffffffffffaaaaaacacaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Did u just put an end to the fucking story?!OMG I feel like this story is dying. pleas update at least make a sequel and tell us about it. PEWWWEEEEWEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE

THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO END ToT ToT ToT
molly.kilduff.7 chapter 51 . 4/7
Amazing story line u should be proud of what you have written!
1,712 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »