Reviews for Breathe Symphonies: I Will Not Kiss You
CharlotteAshmore chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
very lovely
Grimm'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Precious! Loved the AU, still felt like it could have happened. I also like Belle's new world name, very fitting.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awww. Serious yet light and very easy to love. :)
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Yeah, hum, we don't name our girls Jolie. Like, never.
Worryingly Innocent chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ah, finally getting round to reviewing all these. I think I've read them all about six times each. Anyway, this AU is awesome. I love it.

I love the way you've set the scene for everything here, a nice little background to it all, and you raise a very important point with 'what happens when the curse is broken, especially to Emma and Henry?' (I'm in the UK so this may already have been addressed in season 2 but for now, I'll let your ideas keep me pondering.)

*Two thumbs up.*
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story. My favorite is the Storybrooke section, then than I am partial to Mr. Gold and find him and his relationships far more complex and interesting than Rumble's.

I love that everyone wonders why the two of them are together. Just great and really better than what we've been give to watch this season.
devillish angel chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
this twist on things is very very surprising and good as well :D
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is just beautiful! Tragic still, but so beautiful!

I just saw Skin Deep last week (we're all behind in the UK) and my fandom heart fell hard for this pairing! I'm so happy to find some great fanfic for them. I love your idea here, that Belle swore not to kiss Rumple and break his curse, but then that she existed in Storybrooke as his wife.

Oh, I have to put this on Favourites and read it again... probably many times. Of all the ficlets I have read tonight with this pairing, this is thebest by a mile! :)

Ultra
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awesome. I love how you've fit Belle into the canon-verse and the way you've made Rumpel such a player of the long game. I look forward to more! Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
DCdreamer55 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ahhh! Okay, so I went back and saw that I had not reviewed this one, which is horrible because this is one of my favorites out of all of them. So yeah, unexceptable. Bad me!

Anyway, great. Wonder wonderful wonderful. Truly wonderful. Your writing is fantastic and well executed. Great job, keep it up.

Until next time,

DCdreamer
bekyg620 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
R. Farris chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hey!

Just wanted to say how much I adore your writing style. You've got the general feel of Once Upon A Time so perfectly. This story was a wonderful blend of dialouge and action. It felt like I was watching the show!

Please continue writing!

3 Rumbelle
TrueLove'sMiss chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wonderful. This is the most beautiful rumbelle story I've read so far. Beautiful and sweet without ridiculous fluff. I love that they have a happy ending here. Great job.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Beautiful (no pun intended). I really like it.
Arwen Strife chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I love it! The rhythm of the whole story, almost a mantra chant of I will not kiss you...Oh, heartbreakingly beautiful! I was ecstatic to see your name for this fandom since I also ship Sheldon and Penny and Dr and Rose. I thought this ended on a perfect half hope note. :) Keep it up!