Reviews for Business as Usual
Dessilaylia chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow! This was amazing!,all I can say that's the best sory and writing iv read.
Carissa Faeky chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
0.0 I...I'm practically sobbing. Wow. Just...wow.
The One True Queen chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh, wowo. I loved this. I wanted to cry, but didn't. I just feel so bad for Kate right now... Makes me wanna suffocate her wth a hug. . Please tell me I did not tjust use that wording... *facepalm*
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow, that was awesome. Great concept, and you wrote it really well. Good characterisation for Kate, and really well done for Derek too. Watching them know how to push each other's buttons but ultimately not understand each other really played into the tragedy inherent in their situation. The show will miss Kate, although her actions will continue to echo down the seasons. I would love to see a sequal to this if you are ever so inspired.
EmilieVitnux chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ho god i'm not alone! Kate was also my favorite character along with Derek! I ship them so hard, and I hope that she's not dead, I think she could be a werewolf, THAT would be a great twist :D

I just love your story. You write te tortured side of Kate really well, and the end is juste heartbreacking. But it's a shame that you didn't write more about Derek and Kate!

I hope that you'll write more about this two, we need more fanfiction about them! :D
saurii82 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was gutwrenchingly made of awesome! I love it. Kate was also one of my favorite characters in the show.

Is there a possibility that you will add to this little verse? An Au where Kate's a werewolf could be very interesting.
Jag013 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That story was truely beautiful. The way it was written, and the way you picked Kates mind apart was amazing. Kate was also one of my favourite characters; and to me, the most interesting. Thank you for posting this, I really enjoyed it!
kjlacey chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Kate wasn't one of my favorite characters but this story shows a desperate side of her; it shines a new light on her character. Thank you for sharing. You are an incredibly descriptive writer, I'll be looking out for other stories :)
Argentum-LS chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow. Neat story. Kate's emotions are ripped all over the place, from her psychopathic reminisces (the boys she killed because they reminded her of Derek), to her fears and horror about becoming the monster she already was, and then to looking at Derek transforming and wondering if he was going to be OK. There's so much ground covered, so many transitions and overlaps and places where the ideas shouldn't segue together yet still do. Derek's trying to save her or protect her. They still love each other even as they hate what they've done to and because of each other. Love the insight into both characters and their relationships. Thanks for sharing this.