Reviews for Guyver the Bio Boosted Ninja
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
LOL using Guyver on Kiba? Isn't that a little OVERKILL? I mean it basically took down Orochimaru, so using against a gennin seems a little... Excessive LOL, Also I think it SHOULD be a bloodline, I mean think about it, it re-writes it's host, bonds to them fully (I mean Sho even got killed and it regenerated him), so the hosts aren't COMPLETELY human anymore, or they're more human than human depending on how you look at it. So I can see it being passed down genetically, it's like ANY virus.
Mr.unknow chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
it could use some work its alright, keep it up.
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I have read all of the other Naruto/Guyver stories here and I must say this is the best one so far and not for the fact that you are still working on it.
DemonOfThePlains chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
not a bad start to this story. im actually more amazed that theres a guyver story that has been somewhat recently updated. hope you dont abandon this.

oh and what did this part mean
"fine but on three conditions one I get to choose my wife's, two both of them have to accept me, and three I have to master the Guyver first," Naruto said not realizing what he was getting himself into.

"Deal the max that shall be set for you shall be 3 understood," Koharu said as the blond nodded.

"Yeah I got it Granny," Naruto said showing no respect for authority.

what does that second part mean the max that shall be set? max time? max wives? i would suggest clarifying and personally i dont think the bloodline greedy council would set a max limit on wives on him but a min limit. so my recomendation is that you change that a bit to be this

"Deal the max time that shall be set for you shall be 3 years and a minimum of 3 wives understood," Koharu said as the blond nodded.

"Yeah I got it Granny," Naruto said showing no respect for authority.

of course if you do want it to only be a 3 girl harem just change minimum with max.

if you need someone to go through and help with grammar or spelling errors and suggestions on keeping readers intrested i can lend a hand.
PsychoInnovations chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
All-in-all its a decent story idea. Like one other reviewer stated your pacing could use some improvement. Punctuation and grammar/spelling aren't a big deal but make any story flow better. In chapter one when you described the release of the Guyver, I just can't really understand how it would have an A.I. It's a cool idea, and I hope you go into the origin of it, but why...did it name itself after Sho. Unless you somehow trap the spirit of Fukamachi into the G-Unit, it should have no reason to name itself after the Guyver 1. The CNA idea is cool...but enforced way to fast. Pacing is everything. I know some don't mind it, but hopefully this improves. I will wait until more chapters come out. Keep it up.
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Nicw work on this so far. I hope you co,e back to this soon. I for one do hope you you make this a bloodline as for all we know it affect you n the dna level even in the real cannon since they have not had kids yet. If he does need more then one wife I would recomend tenten since she loves weons so much.
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Very nice please write more! i say make it part of a bloodline. That naturally enhances his normal body to higher level of physical level as well as psychic powers.
WolfCoyote chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Great story, I think you should save the Guyver suit for Naruto's fight with Neji and laet the suit give Naruto advice to use in his fight against idea on makying the Guyver unit a bloodline limit for Naruto and and if you do go with the harem idea, potential ladies besides Sakura can be Ino/Tenten and the IWa's leader's granddaughter, possible Karen/Tatuya/Kin
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I hope you continue this, I would like to see a guyver/Naruto crossover to my knowledge it hasn't been done, you could use a LITTLE help with your pacing, but all in all not bad and I hope you haven't abandoned this story.. As I said I like the idea... Guyver is my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME anime and Naruto is in the running for second, so I would LOVE to see this happen.. if you ever need a sounding board, or just someone to kick around ideas with throw me a PM... Also I'm NOT a sakura basher, so I have NO problem with this pairing...
dorsettr2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
good start and i would love to see more of this hope you continue to write this story
Gundamknight100 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
he shouldn't say it because it means what he thinks it means
KamenRiderNexus chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I like this. Please update the story.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Need more before i make a decision on the quality. please update!
fallen Silverwing chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*sighs* look needs some more details and a brief more information its good creation not great but it needs to be fixed more.

this sounds like I am an a* but I don't want to be a barer of bad news.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well this is different, but looks unique.