Reviews for Naruto the Chimera V2
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 7/13
Wow...that final sentence kinda fucking blew my mind for some reason. Out of all the crazy shit that happened in this chapter...a lot of them I saw them coming...but that last one...*whistles*
I do hope you will give insight on why Orochi is ecchi for Mama-Haruno though...that was weird.
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 7/13
Wow...I didn't even double think about there being named OCs in the story. Normally that tends to annoy a little bit when they tend to have equal if not more prevalence than main characters in the story but the way you added your temp OCs was very well done. Didn't even notice them till I read your AN.
Looking forward to reading the following chapters. Papa Orochimaru is an interesting experience I must say...have read one other story similar to this but he strayed off a bit too far from his original character to be realistic in my eyes; your's is a treat to read.
9-tailed saiyan chapter 3 . 7/7
I vote for elemental bending its cool as damn
Azrael Akuma chapter 14 . 7/1
This is pretty good. Though I hope Hiruzen's slip of the tongue will cost him dearly.
Grounded Forever chapter 14 . 6/24
Nice chapter
Hee-Ho Master chapter 14 . 6/23
I don't trust the old man but other than that looks good keep it up till next time,

Hee Ho!
Forrest really
bet you just wanted a comment from me
haseothesage chapter 14 . 6/22
The old man almost let it slip he sees Naruto as a weapon, not a person. I say next chapter or a couple chapters later you make him pay for that, not kill him but make him regret thinking that way that he will want to get on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness
they could be a family
a ruthless slaughtering family conducting questionable experiments
the joys of fatherhood,ne
BadSlangBumerang chapter 2 . 6/22
ya have me positively thrilled with that piece of art, desu
Shigure Toshiro chapter 14 . 6/22
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.
buterflypuss chapter 14 . 6/22
good chap
Scarease chapter 14 . 6/22
Wo you remebered I am shocked to see you update after such a long time.
jonale.fm chapter 14 . 6/22
whoooo good chapter and cant wait for the next one
LordGhostStriker chapter 14 . 6/22
Please don't make Naruto trust Kakashi right away and give away all his skills right away