Reviews for Naruto the Chimera V2
You show give him the shoton release also known as the crystal release
icecold1039 chapter 1 . 4/22
you do not need to sell your soul to the shinigami to seal a tailed beast
naruto rocks 123 chapter 13 . 3/13
you should have the scales as a part of a bloodline were when he reaches a certain age he can transform into a dragon and the scales are just the beginner stage
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 2/5
How does a game of tag descend into a sword match with an 11 year old against a SIX year old? That should have never been an issue... I think it constitutes child abuse! I mean a six year old's hand wouldn't be able to properly even cover a hilt of a sword, a kunai (for the throwing) I can see, I mean kids always throw stuff around and an accuracy competition I can see, he could probably hold those, but a sword match against someone that has 5 years of GROWING against him? This one had me scratching my head.
james0117 chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Love it can't wait for the next chapter
captainwhiteshadow chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Great story so far, but I noticed an error. When Orochimaru was researching Minato, he mentioned Minato would be 25 if he were still alive today, and that he died when he was 20. Yet Naruto is only 2 years old...see the age flaw?
Yippy chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Oh yeah i like it man oh yes, oh yes. I love it a lot. This is quite interesting. I dearly hope that you will update soon. Thanks for the awesome story. I realised that i kinda like the smart naruto much more then the stupid one. Thanks again for the story and i wonder what will happen and stuff. You are an amazing writer. I love you, haha. Really. : )
NoahRed chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
And thats how you ruin a perfect story ._. Not updating
Hee-Ho Master chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Looks great keep up the good work till next time,

Hee Ho!
SleeperAwakens chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
The idea behind this story is solid, but...
You need a beta. There's a staggering amount of spelling, grammar, punctuation and factual mistakes. It would be best if you rewrote it.
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
So no one knows that it was Naruto with the lightning armor?
So will Z be able to help Naruto improve and cover his physical prowess? I mean I know Z is an animal and has better physical ability than Naruto and is his partner but he should be able to improve that on his own so he won't be handicapped without Z.
warprince2000 chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(can you Plz add Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Anko, Tayuya, Tenten and Temari to Naruto's Harem)
Nzombi chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
When I first started the story I was like OK Naruto got a brunch of bloodlines cool.
Then you had Sarutobi sealed his memory of his childhood with Orochi so it mean's aller the bloodlines he already awakened was for nothing.
Not cool, how can he become stronger if he is nerfed.
He can't even use the chakra strings anymore,that was such a badass the thing with Orenji not telling the truth about Naruto and Orochi his bloodlines it's like you don't like Naruto, come on they lived together for years
thor94 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
good chapter.
Satori become the victim of mizuki, poor boy.
How naruto will react about kyuubi? narto is smart here, if he has been lied about kyuubi, he will guess that konoha (and sarutobi) lied about not know his parents identity.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Long and a cliffhanger. The two should not go together.