Reviews for Reassurance
Wense chapter 1 . 4/17
Awww, they are so cute together!
stephiejs00 chapter 1 . 1/23
awh i love this. this is how it should've gone in the show:)
highlyillogical chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You are an awesome Rumbelle writer!
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I was happy to discover that you wrote a sequel to "Uncovered" That I read only last night.
Now I am can go to bed with a smile.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Another great story.
Elizabeth Prince chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awesome! Great job!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
okay, your little series of drabbles is my favorite ending to the scene on the show that went so horribly wrong. Love it! Love the penname too!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh, how I wish, Skin Deep had ended like this! *wails with sorrow* They are so perfect for each other it hurts! They need to be together! *sighs*

Well, until they actually do get back together in OUAT I'll have to just come back and read this. . . over. . . and over. . . and over again. ;D

Thank you for the fan service while we wait for the real thing! Bless you dear, bless you!

And by the way, does your penname: Rufeepeach have anything to do with Labyrinth? Cause that's the only place that I know of where a peach is a drug. lol! If so, good on ya! If not, that's okay too. Anyway, I'll let ya go.

Thanks for the story, once again!

Lyn Harkeran
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
YAY!
Warriorgirl13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awesome! Just plain awesome!
SofineSophia chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I know you're not intending to but please write more! This was so sweet that I would love to read more
SofineSophia chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Anne andrews chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awww so sweet funny and fluffy I squeeled and laughed my way through the whole thing! Absolutly darling!
wintersmith chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Beautifully written. Loved the image of her braiding his hair! Rumpel referring to a curveball sticks out as anachronistic; I think the term only came into existence with baseball, but I could be wrong. The way Rumpel is content to just look at Belle & think about her is so, so sweet. We all know he would just be a big softie with her!
Toshiromomo4ever chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awwww this was spectacularly written! And this ending is quite logical, too! A curse isn't much of a curse if you accepted it. Anyways, the way you wrote them is spot on adorable!