Reviews for Husbandly Duties
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is absolutely brilliant. I enjoyed reading every single second of it. I love your sweet and innocent Anna, it makes a very refreshing change from more mischievous Anna. I had to grin at what she knew of the process and her repeated "It is how I will be able to have our children." Bless her.

The whole conversation in general was lovely. I really like the dynamic you set up between the two of them and I think this is an absolutely wonderful testament to their relationship.

I appreciated the ankle/hand appreciation very much. It added a nice bit of sensuality to the piece and was just brilliantly written in general, especially Bates' confounded reaction to Anna's admission.

Which leads me on to my love for the paragraph dissecting Bates' facial expressions. It is so typical of Anna to painstakingly study his face until she can read him perfectly.

All in all, I absolutely adore this and I very much hope that you will one day write more Anna/Bates fluff, because you are seriously good at it.
LaLizi chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh, How I really adore this. I have read so much fiction, all enjoyable, that portray Anna as mischievous and more bold, but, I see this Anna, as the one that JFellows is trying to portray. Knowledgeable, yet, still very restrained and innocent. THis would have been the proper Anna of the time. Thanks for an excellent portrayal.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh my good giddy godness, awkward sex ed converations have never been so adorabe. I am struck, this is a delight.
spin84 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Eep! Well... What can I say except I want a Mr Bates all of my own?

A brilliant snippet of the unheard Anna and Bates, which unfortunately I thought there was quite a lot of in Series 2. We'll have to get you in on the script for the third season... :-)

Spin Xx
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Your attempt at fluff succeeded. Oh how I needed this after finishing season 2.

Thank you.
fuzzydream chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very nice! I literally laughed when I read what Anna knew of the process. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this with us!
StuckInThePast chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Very nicely done. We don't really know anything of Anna's background, and I can imagine that she would barely know anything, and certainly not expect much pleasure for herself. The way you handled John dealing with it was spot on and I very much enjoyed the read - thanks for this! :)
poma14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cute, I esp. liked your description of all John's smiles.
snoozie2105 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Very nice - I enjoyed this very much! Will we see a part two? I hope so!