Reviews for Who We Are In The Dark
koikoi chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
So what was the song used? :-) that one marce sang
A'Svstheworld chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
I love it! nice story! 3
Unknown Awesomeness chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
I just want to ask, is this story gonna have a sequel? Cuz it was totally AWESOME! I was just looking complete stories, the long ones, and I became curious with this one because of the summary... And it was EPIC! I don't really review often but this just deserves a lot of credit, plus I really want to know if there will be a sequel or something. Great job, really, and I just don't say that to a lot of authors.
dgray9000 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Absolutely amazing story once again. I must thank you for being a superb author on a website filled with horrid and/or mediocre ones. Excellent story
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
That... is... so... cool! That sword sounds so wicked!

Hey... are these the beginnings of a deeper care than normal for Marceline? HMMMMM.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
I know how she knew. She was chasing an imp and saw it fly through Bonnie's window, and then, after following it through, chased it around until it wiggled its way through her dresser. Marceline, ever the faithful friend, proceeded to dig through Bonnie's dedicates until she caught the beast and flew away with it.

Peppermint found the mess and cleaned it up before PB noticed, however, so the princess is none the wiser.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
SANTA CLAUS! SANTA CLAUS, SANTA CLAUS, SANTA! CLAUS!

GHAJSSLDJSGSUZNNNSDDFFF!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Her reward is the VQ's presence! We all want that as a gift, don't we!?

:x Marcy should have gone ahead and eaten her. That would have been funny.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
:O! That is so cool! I want a foreboding rock of ominousity in my back yard! Awesome!

Finally, Marceline. We had to torture through a WHOLE chapter before we got to the Vampire queen. Kidding, I liked the first chapter.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Because adventures are relaxing. Yup, no stress at all. It's not like you almost always almost lose your life on every adventure you go on. I mean, seriously.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
*sniffles, eyes watering and lip quivering*

That was amazing. Bravisimo, good friend! For you have bestowed upon me a great kindness in writing this work. I absotively loved it.
VaraChan333 chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Excellently done! You managed to make a wierd and silly show into a very mature sounding story, and I loved it very much!
Go Away Haley chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
TTTT One of the greatest stories that has been written for this ship TTTT

Need I say more? You're the best dude!
mykes chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
This is perfection. I loved this so much. You're a brilliant writer and I loved the romance. I've been looking for a story like this for ages. :)
marcelineluva chapter 21 . 7/24/2012