Reviews for Once and Again
Rae chapter 9 . 1/11
update please
Vinaplains chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Good read. Hope to see more soon.
Fan963 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Sweet . I love all the Rumbelleness. Will Bae make a apperce or how will everyone take on with a pretty woman. Please update
rumbelle222 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
So sad this is where it ended. IM SO SAD! WAHHH Jk

I loved this story, your an excellent writer!

rumbelle222 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Oh no! I'm almost at the end! I'm so mad at myself for being a reader like Belle and going so quickly xD

rumbelle222 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
As a harsh rumbelle critic,I have to say that this story is AMAZING so far. I love how he does things for her! My heart is melting. Brb while I go sit in the freezer for a bit. Lol.

Amazing, I am FINISHING this story tonight, even if i have to secretly read it when everyone goes to bed xD Just kidding, but I hope to finish it soon.

luellablue chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
LOVE IT! I really like how you go back ans forth like in the show, fantastic work :)
Glynna chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Wow. This chapter is gorgeous. You are an incredibly talented writer. Well done and I look forward to some more whenever you can provide. :D
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Now that was adorable! I love how Rumple gave her ice cream so CUTE X3! And the dancing initiated by Belle even CUTER XD! I love how Rumple stuttered too _~. I really just loved this I hope the new episode coming up this sunday will revive your muse _ until the next update...

BYE BYE!
Lavender Leo chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Aw! That was utterly precious. And I'm sure there was some sexual tension while he was thinking of her in the bath. ;) Nicely written as usual!
becca chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
SO glad to see this fic back! My favorite line: she ate some foreign ice cream and promptly lost her wits! TOO FUNNY!
apo88 chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
I liked this chapter. It was cute. Thanks for making a new chapter. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
moodymel chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
I like this story, it's very well written. Hopefully there will be more Rumbelle on the show too, I'm missing it as well.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
I really like this fic and the way it shifts between Storybrooke and Fairytale Land. Scarring Belle was actually a pretty good idea, it makes sense to some extent, and I like the way the story is progressing.
Glynna chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Please please please keep writing, this has become one of my favourite stories. So wonderful, so utterly utterly wonderful. I love it, especially the way you switch between worlds and the level of interaction and feeling. Just great. :D