Reviews for Shockwave
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Good fill-in, but please expand...not resolved
missblueeyes63 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Would love to see you write more Flashpoint stories. This was a great re-write of that episode. Really enjoyed reading it.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
sammyt16642 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Is that it?
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Wow! Top notch excitement. I would've liked to have the olde rundown on the hoital part but...one can't always get what one wants as the song goes.
Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This was a great twist on the episode! It never made sense to me why Sam wasn't more hurt when he was right next to the blast thanks for this one!
ramblin' rambler chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh Sam...
Good work, I love Sam whump and this was great.
Thanks
Meg chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Please update! I love it!
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
The team a family
vguz04 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Why you complete it. You should had continue. I like the ending but i wanted more of Sam. Great story like always.
Nim9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great story!$
Sam is my favourite!
I loved this story!
Sam's kind of the baby of the team,
Kan that show more?
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful story
Just here dreaming chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I don't know why you don't have more reviews on this story! It's great and beautifully written ... But the end really left me wanting more! Again, loved it!
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was a great episode and a nice version you wrote. Loved Spike in this. Just really started watching this show and all I can say is Canada sure grows'em nice! Sam's a doll and Spike's awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Is Sam going to be okay?! Update?!
This was a-m-a-z-I-n-g
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Thanks so much for writing this. This story was very well written and I absolutely love it. I remember reading this before and I guess I never did comment, when I totally thought that I did. lol