Reviews for Some Assistance Required
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Haha! Great fic! Love your humor! I can totally see Murdock standing on a counter like that, too. Poor BA he just doesn't have the tolerance all the time, but he does care :)
RobinRedoe chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
HAHa, this was good. Thanks for the fun read. Hilarious and in character.
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Ahah, this was great. It was so funny, I actually laughed so much. I think you captured their relationship extremely well, and bless Murdock at the end, ahah. BA's reaction was priceless.
A very good little fic, I enjoyed it.
Chez x
Books1993 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
hahahahaha! Again love it! :)
celinenaville chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Omg! I love this! This had me laughing really hard. Thank you.
PennyCent chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was so delightfully in character. I loved it. Murdock ignoring his wounds just for a bowl of sugary goodness and BA's disgust, but still harboring genuine concern, was just spot on. It was playful and a perfect little tidbit to brighten my day. Thank you so much for sharing.
Red Molly chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
"Fool's standing on benches, chokin' himself, that's natural selection, that ain't nothin' to do with me."

(grins) BA's such a softy. Well done, as always. :)
thecathedral22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
It is a wonderful story. They are truly in character.
Luddite at heart chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm still giggling! It's so perfectly B.A.; impatient irritation and forceful kindness. And, so wonderfully Murdock; obnoxious behavior and innocent delight. Thanks for the smile before bed!
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
hey stranger:

Loverly fill as always. The affection is so far underlying, it's almost invisible, but it's there. Oh yes. It's there.

(hugs!)