Reviews for Meeting 10
eld mcm chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Whoa, I wonder how will they be able to defeat it! MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!... so
the negatives are the total contrary of the originals? Interesting concept to make -5 try to rip himself (and others) apart while 5 wanted to be able to FIX stichpunks!
Btw, did you create this story by continuing on gothicorca1895 's story 'The seeker'? Just wondering.
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
Man, -5 is a real pain lover isnt he.
Great CHPTR, keep up the good work.
Biker Girl chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Hey,how's it goin'?Just wanna say how great this story is and all are you gonna upload the next chapter?I hope you publish them soon.
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Wow, this is such a great story! And 1 made the story of 0 up? That's so uncool and mean! I was all thinking 1 did have a friend. That would make a good story though. Maybe I'll make something like it... But beside that. Please hurry up with the next CHPTR, i can't wait to see what 10 and the others will do to save 6 and 4. :-)
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
noooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really freaky stuff! great update! and ahhhhhhhhh what's gunna happen! i needs to know!
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
THEY ARE ALIVE! Oh my gosh... I kept smiling when 6 reached out to 3 and said not to be afraid :D

I really love the way 10 brought them back!

And IT! Who is It? At first near the beginning when 10 was first 'talking' to It, I began to think that he was bad in some way. So near the end when It says 'but at least we accomplished our goal.' I kinda felt like maybe It wasn't so bad after all. But then maybe he wants them back for reason. Not a good one. Oh I'll read on...

Amazing first chapter, I'll try my best to catch up soon (very, very soon!)

RSE
Qille chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
*dramatic music* It wants them! Dun dun duuuun!

I was freaking out when 6 was coughing up that stuff, but Elliq was smiling.

Elliq: Yeah, I was.

Me: down, Elliq! *pokes Elliq with cattle prod* Okay, keep up the good work and bring on the next chapter! I have to go put Elliq on her leash now. ;)
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
wow... that was powerful! i like how she attacked 1! reminds me of this roleplay i'm doing with my friend Ellen and sh'e controlling the first 9, she hates 1 so he's doing some pretty nasty stuff! ;) update soon!
Feathers of the Raven chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
*cringe* Oh no, whatever he just saw is starting to happen, I guess. Just hope this doesn't go all 'Higurashi' and he starts to claw his own throat out (like at the end of 'Abducted By Demons Arc' in 'Higurashi: When They Cry').

Plz update soon!
Qille chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Uuuuuuuh ooooooh... So... He started coughing up that stuff in real life... *dramatic music starts Playing*

Whenever I have a wounded human character, Elliq likes to try and drown them in their own blood.

Electrocution! Very nice! That is one of my FAVORITE torture methods! It's just so useful!

*pulls out whip* Down, Elliq! You can drown people in blood in our next story! Go back to Fever! Or help me come up with something for Curse of the Spider!

I have to go turn Elliq's shock collar up a notch, so... Yeah, update soon! I really wanna know what happens to my 6!

Elliq: And I wanna see the others freak out about 6 coughing up tar!
Qille chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm not quite sure I like the twins with voices. I always figured that they were happy with not talking because it made them even more unique. Plus, I remember reading somewhere that the twins wouldn't let the Scientist put their voice boxes in because they didn't want them. *shrug*

And It is pretty freeeaaaaky.
Qille chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love it when 6 has visions? Well I do!

Man, this is some seriously crazy stuff going on here.
Qille chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Uh oh, 6 is having nightmares again! And what was with the whole "leader's brush warrior's torch" thingy? *shrugs*
Qille chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
They're alive! ALIIIIIVE! *starts dancing*

Yeah, sorry it took me so long to review this. I've been getting laaaazy...

Anyways, nice chapter. I liked descriptions and whatnot. Very cool. )
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
awwwww poor guys! epic dream sequence though! i love dreams and nightmares!