Reviews for The Plan
EmilyxSarah chapter 11 . 4/27
Soooo has this been abandoned? Please say that you're just taking a lot of time to make the chapters perfect. _
EmilyxSarah chapter 9 . 4/21
For the record, I never would have guessed that English is your second language. :) This is fantastic!
Great story with fantastic characterization and an exciting plot full of suspense and intrigue. The only things I would change are your separations (ie: when you change scenes, separate them with a line) and double checking spelling. A beta reader could easily solve these issues.

Overall, great story. It is very well done and I can't wait to see where you choose to lead this
Maddie chapter 11 . 2/2
I love this fic! First of all, I must point out the impeccable spelling and grammar, my OCD appreciates it. I also love how despite being a captive, Katara is still a strong character that is determined to defeat those harming her loved ones as she does in the original series. In the name of Zutara month, please update!
Maddie chapter 1 . 1/21
PLEASE in the name of Zutara month, update! I'm absolutely in love with this story, I like how the characters are depicted so they contain key elements from the ATLA series characters while having new depth added. I'm BEGGING you to update this incredible piece!
Cheesehead101 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Well it's been 2 years since you last updated... Will you be doing so soon? The story was finally getting to the Zutara Goodness!
JulietheGreat chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
:( It looks like this will not be updated any longer. Thank you for the eleven beautiful chapters you've already written.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
It's been terribly long since you've updated this. Are you done with it? I hope not, I really enjoyed a different take on the whole Zutara romance.
WaitingForThatMoment chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Who'd have thought "longer' between chapters really meant "7 months" :(
KJun chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
MOAR!

Yeah.

Kat
Belle5736 chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
This is a really good story. It's so refreshing to find a story so well laid out. I'm really enjoying whatever this is that is going on between Katara and Zuko. Hopefully you will update again soon!
Lorelei Dream chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Good chapter! Can't wait till next chapter!
twilight.memoirs chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I LUV the movie 'One Night With The King'! When I first watched it I thought that Katara does look alot like Esther!
boothandbones4ever chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Ohh sexy kiss.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
The plotine seems to be coming along well and the writing is well done! I feel like Katara is maybe a little different character wide than in the actual series, but so for pretty good!