Reviews for The Plan
Great story with fantastic characterization and an exciting plot full of suspense and intrigue. The only things I would change are your separations (ie: when you change scenes, separate them with a line) and double checking spelling. A beta reader could easily solve these issues.

Overall, great story. It is very well done and I can't wait to see where you choose to lead this
Maddie chapter 11 . 2/2
I love this fic! First of all, I must point out the impeccable spelling and grammar, my OCD appreciates it. I also love how despite being a captive, Katara is still a strong character that is determined to defeat those harming her loved ones as she does in the original series. In the name of Zutara month, please update!
Maddie chapter 1 . 1/21
PLEASE in the name of Zutara month, update! I'm absolutely in love with this story, I like how the characters are depicted so they contain key elements from the ATLA series characters while having new depth added. I'm BEGGING you to update this incredible piece!
Cheesehead101 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Well it's been 2 years since you last updated... Will you be doing so soon? The story was finally getting to the Zutara Goodness!
JulietheGreat chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
:( It looks like this will not be updated any longer. Thank you for the eleven beautiful chapters you've already written.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
It's been terribly long since you've updated this. Are you done with it? I hope not, I really enjoyed a different take on the whole Zutara romance.
WaitingForThatMoment chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Who'd have thought "longer' between chapters really meant "7 months" :(
KJun chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
MOAR!

Yeah.

Kat
Belle5736 chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
This is a really good story. It's so refreshing to find a story so well laid out. I'm really enjoying whatever this is that is going on between Katara and Zuko. Hopefully you will update again soon!
Lorelei Dream chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Good chapter! Can't wait till next chapter!
twilight.memoirs chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I LUV the movie 'One Night With The King'! When I first watched it I thought that Katara does look alot like Esther!
boothandbones4ever chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Ohh sexy kiss.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
The plotine seems to be coming along well and the writing is well done! I feel like Katara is maybe a little different character wide than in the actual series, but so for pretty good!
InItToWinIT chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Of course they kiss at the end of your updates! I just found this and its pretty amazing. Its a very compelling story. Of course, the fact that Zuko is continuously bedding someone else is kinda bothersome but I guess its all part of your plot. There are some parts which feel disconnected sometimes - and after some scenes I feel you need to linger more with the after effects. Like, something big will happen and then its kind of forgotten. Bruises on Katara's cheek from always getting slapped go unnoticed. Her demeanor after her prison cell stint. There was absolutely no bitterness in her after that which I found surprising. All in all, I really, really like this and can't wait to read more.
meli.phillips chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Oh sweet jebus the turmoil is so delicious I can't bring myself to stop wanting to happen. Kudos on this marvelous story, each chapter I find myself more and more engross on how this will all play out. I honestly love Katara and wow she has a will stronger than iron and I admire her unrelenting resolve to get home and back to her family. Nonetheless loved this chapter because finally some subtle changes in Zuko are growing more and more. I do wonder how Lihua is going to react when she finds out what's going on underneath her nose...unless she won't mind because she highly believes she's number 1.

Update when you can since you are quite busy, i'll be on the lookout