Reviews for The Plan
EternityRoze262 chapter 13 . 3/16
Hey there! Really nice story you have going here :) I love the pace you're taking it at, and how you're gradually building up the relationships; it's exciting to see the progress and transformation between the characters. Each character actually feels like a solid character because of their strong background and personality, which I really love; makes them memorable. There's also a good balance of dialogue and narration, all of which are interesting so I never find myself skimming areas haha. Keep up the great work, and I hope to read more chapters in the future!

~Roze
Bloody Hearts chapter 13 . 3/6
This story is really great. I truly like how Zuko is all ruthless and spoiled, and how Katara tries to seduce him but it doesn't really work. I really hope you will find inspiration to write another chapter soon!
With love, Eli.
You are an amazing writer! Please continue! Zutara is and will always be my otp!
Zutara is endgame right? This is the slowest slowburn ever, but I still really enjoy reading this. Your writing style is spectacular and the character development is just amazing. I'm very eager to read more when you choose to update this again.
PLEASE UPDATE THIS OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT I WANT TO READ MORE IT'S BEEN SO LONG
A Guest chapter 13 . 1/1
Fun story: So a couple nights ago O was like "I remember that one Zutara fic I liked, about concubines... What was it called?" and then gave up because it was late and I was sleepy. Today, obviously, I checked up on it and read this chapter, which I had not seen before. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, and about halfway through the chapter I felt a tickle on the side of my face. I assumed it was hair and moved to brush it aside. It was not hair. Sadly, my reading was partially ruined due to an unfortunate confrontation with a cockroach (Still recovering. Baby steps.) but nonetheless found it incredibly well-written and entertaining to read. The only errors I found (in this chapter and some prior) was "tough" inside of "though", but that's fine. I hope the new year will inspire a new update! Have a great year!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
You haven't updated in forever! I really hope you come back to this story and it isn't abandoned! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
If you even don't come back to this story, just know you've been doing a fantastic job so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
I'm so glad you're choosing to take this slow - I think if the pace and their relationship (and individual character) development went any more quickly, it would feel like a forced, jumbled mess, so I am glad you're deciding to make the Zutara in this slower.

You've made an incredible set up with so many possibilities for where the plot could go that I, and I'm sure all of your other readers, have no idea what you will plan next and we are extremely excited for it!

You mentioned issues with English earlier, but your English is perfectly fine in my opinion, so don't be hard on yourself :)

I really hope you continue this, it is one of my favorite stories right now!
agirlwholovestoread chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
This is tooooo good! Please update soon! :)
Maso Neko-chan chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
Awwwh I wanted them to have a little sexy time
Maso Neko-chan chapter 12 . 6/12/2016