Reviews for Broken, Snapped, Shattered
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/12
thanks for sharing this - hope you'll write more Rumbelle oneshots! :o)
miner chapter 1 . 3/2
love this.
Leni chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh, this is gorgeous. I love these little snippets that fit so well within canon.
faraways chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Shimm that was the best Rumbelle I've ever read. ;-;
You broke my heart with your eloquence and writer cleverness and this fic is too good for my peasant eyes. All your grammar and spelling was perfecto and characterization was great.

alkfjldsjfd the lines in italics were amazing as well, and this:
[[He'd always been good at breaking things and lying to himself about it later.]]

g'luck with future fics, and ily! :)
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
(Rubbing my head)
Oh .. I'm not sure that I understood!
But it's nice.
unicornnarwal222 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was an amazing story. I loved it! Great job!
iCarlyfan312 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was a very sweet moment between them! Great work!
chibii67 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This fic made me sad for reasons I don't want to explore. I really liked the italized bits at the beginning and end, they mirrored perfectly Rumple/Gold's life before and well, ironically after Belle.

It was short and yet it was written brilliantly, so many emotions here...
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This truly is a beautiful piece of work! Such a simple thing, really, mending her leg, but it seemed like so much more. :) A heart-breaking moment that should have been in the show. Great job!

~phantomphan~
rufeepeach chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh, so simple and yet so sweet!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh, my goodness! That was amazing! Belle and Rumpelstiltskin are like my new favorite pairing, and your story just captured them so perfectly! Wonderful, wonderful fic! :D
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
So sad, but very good! Great job!
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I adored this. Great one-shot and premise. :)
Wolfgrowl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Isn't it odd what (or should I say who) you find when checking pairings in the Once Upon A Time archive.

Hey Shimmer.

This was excellent. I really enjoyed it, it was an intresting glimpse.
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I absolutely loved this one shot! I am in love with this couple and think you portrayed them perfectly! Please write

More of this couple!