Reviews for The Beginning of Sanctification
lilz54 chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Well done!
nurdgurl714 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
That evil, conniving, bitch! Take her down, Aaron. Destroy her!
Brinohms chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Love it! Finish this story!
1sunfun chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
gracewright chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Damn. . . all I gotta say. . . .Hot damn 0/./0
loopyhutton chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Strauss is a bitch in this story!
Ms Shinra chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
watsonwarrior chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Perfectly well-written! I will never be able to watch Criminal Minds again without thinking about this 3
Luke chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
That was by far the best fanfic I have ever read!

HxR forever
NathanRose chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Such an awesome story. I hope you do a follow-up.
AlyssaPoynter chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I personally loved the way it was revieled. It was absolutely perfect and I don't see how it could have worked as well any differently
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Fantastic story.

Can't wait to see what happens.
Mille2112 chapter 9 . 3/16/2012

I'd read the last chapter just now (sorry, stress at the university) and I'm fascinated like always. I love the story and the idea of the ending is great. It's a shame it's over now.

And I'll begin to translate the story this weekend. I always wait until it's finish before I start and with your beautiful way to write I'll have no problems to go through clear and quick.

so thanke you for the wunderfull story and end.

Love Mille
JLynnB chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Excellent first chapter. I positively cringed at the same moment Reid did when he saw the photocopies. Your writing style is easy to follow. Looking forward to chapter two! ~Lynn
AhmoseInarus chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
When I read the summary, I wasn't sure about this fic... but finally I decided to give it a chance... SO glad I did! I LOVED IT! And I love the idea of an S&M relationship between Hotch and Reid. Will you be doing a sequel to this? I would LOVE to see more!