Reviews for The Masks We Wear
redantc chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Great story
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
nice love the dark naruto
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Syynex chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
you REALLY need to keep going with this story, it's awesome!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
very interesting, don't think i've ever really read a story about a naruto this dark... with the raping and all. very nice though!

UPDATE SOON! (_)
jh831 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
good start

i like how naruto is strong with the mask

also like how you have the mask talk to the fox
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I'll admit, not bad so far, although I'm not too fond of the seeming implied rape at the end. I'm kinda glad you took the darker route, as most seem to associate "The Mask" with the movie, without knowing it was, originally, a rather dark comic.
Jacula chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Sh*t, just got dark! And I'm enjoying this man.
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Damn! I am looking forward to seeing this story develop if for no other reason than the fact it falls into a category of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Looking forward to more updates
Ferdawg chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
WOW! i wasn't expecting this story to be that good... 0.0... interesting hock up. the Fox a natural to pranks and mischif, and loockie, the god of mischif, what a good par. i look forward to the next chapter, and seeing what happens next, and how the fox gets the mask back onto naruto.
KINGREADER chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
well there be rape in this
Trinel chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like Dark!Naruto stories, but when the author uses the whole split personality / Good side V.S. Evil side (like Yami!Naruto, Hollow!Ichigo), I've always felt it cheapens the story.

If we disregard the mask though... and the rape, I like the chapter! And hope to read more!

If you continue, I would like to read Naruto and the Mask not be different personas.
Juicedmark chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I like dark naruto stories, but not when he's forced to be evil by the kyuubi or yami naruto, but I will wait until the next few chapters until I decide if I like this story.
omally-dood chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
wow now thats some real dark shit and personally i think Naruto of the Talismans, Hidden Leaf Nights, Konoha's Legion, Naruto: The One and The Many, The Evils of the Past and The Blood King are not only was better but also more unique (especially Hidden Leaf Nights and The Blood King also in Hidden Leaf Nights u should send him 2 the gargoyles world to get the eye of odin, the phoenix gate and the grimorum so he can increase his power like the archmage did)
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I have an idea for a weapon. A ring. Watch the ep to see the awesomeness of it.

gogoanime yu-yu-hakusho-episode-108