Reviews for Creepers, confusion, and Ect
shadowfan999 chapter 40 . 2/27/2013
so so sad

ps:please add the horror tag since some chapters fit in the horror genre
javic54321 chapter 40 . 9/11/2012
That was one crazy ass rollercoaster of a story looking forward to the sequal
the monkey ninja chapter 40 . 5/17/2012
I HAVE JUST REALIZED SOMTHING! I don't think you ever explained the whole "floaty fires and facelessness. What ever happened to the voices in his head? They entertain me greatly, and, just saying, NO ONE ever makes a recovery from full blown insanity on every single level of it. Yeah, maybe he still sees things sometimes, but the voices don't go away, homosidal thoughts never just stop (surpressed, maybe), and are the princesses still in contact with him? Only dissapointment in this story is that there wasn't a ton of pyrotechnics. Ordered insanity is difficult to come by.
AlexLoneWolf chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Sorry, but I can't message you. It says you disabled the PM. This was the only way I could reach you.
fairyfanatic chapter 40 . 4/26/2012
TT beautiful..
Vip chapter 40 . 4/4/2012
Wow. Not much of an epilogue person are you. And I was hoping youd make me suffer through more insanity. Great story though. Make a sequal. That isn't a suggestion, it's a command. Make...A...Sequal.
BackUpMoth chapter 40 . 4/4/2012
Delicious ending. i hope you will make another story.
Coocoro chapter 40 . 4/3/2012
In the words of Heavy Weapons Guy. "Very good! Ha HA HAA..."

In my words I love this story it was a bit confusing at times but you updated almost regularly and that game me a treat to read every day. So thanks for the awesome, awesome story.
fairyfanatic chapter 40 . 4/3/2012
wow...J just...wow...I LOVE YOU!
Flyingspud chapter 39 . 4/3/2012
I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back for all my kind unselfish loving deeds? Right?

Loved this chapter, your character has come a long way from being the madman he was. The story has progressed well, your spelling and grammar has improved greatly.
i likes toast chapter 40 . 4/2/2012
that story was just awsome all the way through i loved how random it was, very dramatic and i really loved the the happy sappy ending, made me wanna cry
Flamesinger599 chapter 40 . 4/2/2012
THANK GOD!

I thought it had ended, BUT LIGHT HAS RETURNED TO THE WORLD!

By the way, if you messed up and put "Prologue" when you should have put "Epilouge", I am going to kill you.
Le spy chapter 39 . 4/2/2012
Even though I have no way of knowing if I in any way helped what happened with tein in my last review, I still like that you did it.
Flamesinger599 chapter 39 . 4/2/2012
IT ENDED!

...

What do I do now?
Le spy chapter 38 . 4/2/2012
Ahh. I liked tein. I would like it if you fixed that relationship, but you're the author. Other than that great chapter as always.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »