Reviews for Born Free
bjq chapter 73 . 6/29
awesome.
Ladysunshine6 chapter 73 . 6/28
Poor Lara to be in pain. Great job on executing Dean's emotions. Can we see a dream that he goes through that wakes him up, like when he found her or sitting by her side in the hospital room?
bjq chapter 72 . 5/18
awesome. I hope John will fix Lara
KoNekoKoala chapter 71 . 5/17
NOOOOO WHAT HAPPENS! I read the other stories about Dean and Laura. What happens next Q.Q
Ladysunshine6 chapter 71 . 4/18
OMG! This chapter was intense! Dean's emotions and what was going through his mind were perfect, and Lara's emotions were perfect as well. I can't wait to read what is next.
bjq chapter 71 . 4/18
awesome. So sad about Laras legs. Maybe John can heal them?
Devil Nightmare chapter 71 . 4/17
Ahhhhhhh need more. ASAP
Ladysunshine6 chapter 70 . 4/6
OMG, this is intense! I need more chapters!
bjq chapter 70 . 4/6
omg please save Lara and the babies. JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Devil Nightmare chapter 70 . 4/5
Omg how can you just leave it there. All I have to say is I hope you make them seriously regret ever even touching her. I also hope the babies survive. Ahhhhh. I can not wait for the update. It better be soon. I don't know how much of the suspense I can take. So frustrated with this ending. Lara needs to be okay and they need to pay.
Love this story. So great for an update. I know it ended dangerously but I just love seeing Dean happy. Also can't wait to see how the Sam/"Jo" storyline plays out.
You need to update like yesterday! Nooooooo. I was so excited for her to tell dean. I am so excited for the twins and for Johnny to have siblings. Need more ASAP. I forgot how much I love this story!
bjq chapter 69 . 3/27
Awesome just keeps getting better
Ladysunshine6 chapter 69 . 3/27
This is a good chapter. I can't wait to read what's next.
Ladysunshine6 chapter 68 . 2/22