Reviews for Born Free
Lewlou15 chapter 64 . 2/20
So I just got caught up on this story and I gotta say, WOW!

I loved all the Dean/Lara stuff. I just knew that Dean would be okay to raise a child that's technically not his as his own. And might I just say, hallelujah for them finally getting to consumate their physical relationship. That has been a long time coming.

As for Sam's part, holy crap and whoa! First off poor Jo. I really can't believe that she'd be alright with a demon taking up residence inside her. And Sam. What is he thinking? I smell a very big trap here. I'm wondering now if because Lara is carrying the second coming of Christ, if Sam gets Ruby/Jo pregnant will their child be considered the anti-Christ? Seriously, this raises so many questions. Like how will Dean and Lara (who knows Jo so well) feel when Jo doesn't act like herself but like Ruby? Will Lara's little baby recognize Ruby for the demon she technically is or will it be fooled like Ruby said her spell would fool the angels. I guess if anyone really feels like Jo isn't herself she could explain it away by saying that losing her mother the way she had changed her.

Anyway, eager to read the next installment.
Love it! Can't wait for some more lara and dean moments,)
Oh and dean was really cute in the plane :)
dandy44 chapter 64 . 2/9
Great Chapter Sorry for the late review I'm so happy for the update and can't wait for the next one please post the next chapter soon
writing.ontheImpala chapter 64 . 2/8
this is a really good chapter and i'm hella excited to see where you take this... but OMG i'm internally screaming and dying! i'm digging the whole Ruby thing, but my god! can't Sam just have a break (#1), and almost feel like some major shit is about to go down, and Ruby is gonna be the epicenter for all of it (#2). okay... carry on..

ps. i love how you have multiple storylines going on at once.. very nice very nice

xoxo -L
bjq chapter 64 . 2/8
oh boy awesome it just got better. Ruby really?
firebunny200006 chapter 63 . 1/22
Is there gonna be more I enjoyed it
Saving-Unicorns chapter 63 . 1/15
Omgerard! I absoultely loved this chapter... It was amazing detailed loved how they explained the vessel and everything, and I liked the fact they weren't ok with it at first.
You are amazing writer keep up the good work :)
More soon?
Monika chapter 63 . 1/11
This whole story is amazing and just perfect
I really really love it :)
dandy44 chapter 63 . 1/12
Missed those updates I really loved the chapter it was great finally they are together things are going their way can't wait for more updatrs post again soooooooooooon
Devil Nightmare chapter 63 . 1/12
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Not much more I can say. I love how they are going to have Christ and I can't wait for more of your writing. Hope to be reading it soon. 3
HellishFury chapter 63 . 1/11
One simple word describes this entire story...Beautiful
bjq chapter 63 . 1/11
awesome love the scene between Jesus & Dean. Dean is going to make and AWESOME Dad
writing.ontheImpala chapter 63 . 1/11
this is soo god! please update soon!
Saving-Unicorns chapter 62 . 12/24/2014
You made my Xmas!... Loved the chaper... Absoultely loved the vowed
dandy44 chapter 62 . 12/22/2014
Finally they are married I loved how it was written and I love the story thanx for updating dying to see how it will turn out I can't wait for the next chapter