Reviews for Harry is Hari?
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 2/5
Sounds like a fun story! I never thought of crossing these two stories. I hope you continue it.
Moon Kingdom chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
DON'T STOP! It's getting interesting! PLEASE keep on writing more.
Horsemuon17 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Continue!
kat1316 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
shouldnt the age difference between takano and ritsu be much smaller?
kat1316 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
will you be updating soon?
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
They don't really wear out unless your eyes get worse. They can get dirty though which would require replacement.
Kage 5243 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
gvch
storyteller911 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Please update soon, this is the ONLY Harry Potter/Sekaiichi Hatsukoi crossover! While I'd love to write one myself, I'm still trying to focus on the writings I've already posted and have sadly yet to update in over a year... or two.
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Great story so far, but doesn't Ritsu already know about the four Hogwarts houses since he was talking to Hari about them in the last chapter? And Ron and Draco hate each other. Even if Draco was Harry's friend, Ron wouldn't like him enough to want to be in the same house as him, and Draco definitely wouldn't just let Ron sit next to him. Please update soon? :3
RandomAsRainbows chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Doesn't sempai mean upperclassman? Shouldn't you be using kun?
Lizzybear54 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Please update soon! This story is so cute! :D

Lizzy
MariaCaster chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I have been reading Harry Potter fanfic for over a year now. I just recently found out about Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and I love the pairing of Onodera and Takano. This is a brilliant fan-fic, please update soon. I want to read more.

-Maria
Rogue of Freedom chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Please continue I fell in love with Seka IIchi Hatsukoi and seeing Hari as Ristu's son I love it!
misteriosayuri chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
up date soon
KingySama chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Please update soon, this story is so interesting! I cant wait to see what happens next