Reviews for The Moon Heir Part 2 Genesis
61394 chapter 26 . 10/1/2012
I might later i really liked this story while i wished you would have finished it i understand why you decided to pull the plug and i don't hold it against you

also i tried contacting you to do challenge 14 on your profile but you didn't reply
DalekDavros chapter 24 . 9/7/2012
Good chapter. Also how is Percy's body able to handle the power he gets when using Unbirth as a mortal body should not be able to handle a god's full power let a lone 1.5 god's power? Is the time limit for Unbirth the only thing keeping his body from dying or are there other failsafes? Keep up the good work.
An Angel Flying with broken wings chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
I can see Tenyo chasing octavian for cutting up one of her pokemon plushies.
Sage of Eyes chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Sorry but I don't watch tv.
Archmage chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Huh, you have asbergers , did not know that ,anyway, good chap, oh and I have asbergers too, but it's more of a focus on what I like, ignore all else, kind but your's seems a bit different from what I've or maybe I'm looking too deep,*offers fist for a brofistpump, or something
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
I like the relationship coming together
Sage of Eyes chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
That's not subtlety, that is withholding story pieces to advance plot. Not a lot of people actually know what subtlety is.
The Book Worm Assassin chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Has anyone figured out the idnetity to the Sage? Cause it seems pretty obvious to me.
SeeSea19 chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
the omake is hillarious. dingo?
Sage of Eyes chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Ahhh... I have almost forgotten about the sledgehammer subtlety that you empoly. Yep you totally deducted it correctly.
DalekDavros chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
Nice lead in back to the story. Any chance of genies appearing in the series. Also any chance of the egyptians coming along with an army of clay soldiers. Keep up the good work.
Sage of Eyes chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
'sobs' Why not just initiate the final arc!
Mookeypoop chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
Wow nice series (while i hate it enough to Kill a owl it still pretty good)
Ronnie R15 chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
Maybe a new ally or the revival of Queztecoaltal which could come a giant, that way the Sage won't stop them.
DalekDavros chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
Here is an idea. Since Percy is comatose that means the giants are going to win if he does not wake up soon. So a group of time gods decide to bring in either a younger Percy or one of his past lives but that being can only stay for a short time before history is changed due to a major player being out of time. Keep up the good work.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »