Reviews for The Moon Heir Part 2 Genesis
SeeSea20 chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
AWESOME! all of the random references i understand and giggle at are soooo cool. ! epicness is yours
Sage of Eyes chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
it's totally the flying spaghetti monster cult
Archmage chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Christianity , more specifically, the crusaders. And IRL, no But Fiction wise* hands you a small booklet * That has coupons for everything should get you by and There are A few sites that has things FF doesn't , like more catagories , give you a chance to correct your stories and notify you ,WITH A COPY, before they delete it . Okay that was Your Fanfiction .com . but still, consider it, kay?
GothicPunk123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hello, I just started reading your story and I'm IMMEDIATELY HOOKED. I hope you update fast :)) If you have the time would you mind reading my own story? the title is "The Company of Light" I know its not as good as yours but I'd be delighted if you'd leave a review on how im going to improve my own story.
DalekDavros chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Good chapter. Is Percy's Unbirth anything like the Avatar State from Avatar the Last Airbender? If so would he be unable to reincarnate if he died while using it or at least if he fuses with both Rose and Georgius? Keep up the good work.
Sage of Eyes chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
I am so confused at whats hapenning right now
Archmage chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
Hmmm... I imagine that if authors fed only on reviews you'd be like this *video cuts to a guy that looks like you in an alley in a desert he also appears stick thin* (Groan) Need ... foooood... * collapses* ( cuts back to me ) Am I Wright or Wrong?
DalekDavros chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Good chapter. Real interesting Omake. Keep up the good work.
darkhunter999 chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
i have a idea have you read the darkhunter books you can put the atlantean god acheron . he can be on the greek side and you could put a son of neptune and is a descendant of acheron
Musicality101 chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Great chapter!
the storm of hell chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
an idea i have that you or someone else can use is a demigod blessed by a titan can asborb monsters, demigods and even gods power if he defeats them. The demigod is out for revenge against a god who has wronged him and will destroy anything to get revenge.

please use non oc charachers

sorry for bad spelling
Sage of Eyes chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
I tried to review! It wouldn't let eme! (Sadly 14 of 40 the reviews are mine :( )
DalekDavros chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Good chapter. I actually do enjoy how you flesh out the characters. Earlier you said Tasukeru was basically interested being Orion;s future wife or something similar so what problems might arise due to Artemis being his mother? Also I was wondering if I could do a gods reading your Moon Heir series if that is okay with you as I think the idea might be interesting and it might get more people to start reading your stories? Anyway keep up the good work. Also funny Omake.
Archmage chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Except for the reason that you have lost your spark I got nothin. Now then this Is an excellent chapter And I must say I haven't Seen a fic where the gods feel the pain and happiness of their domains I'll keep that in mind for mu first fic, if thatd alright with you, And the omake Hilarious! You ,my friend, might be getting you spark of greatness back and hopefully it shall grow to be a star or even a galaxy! Now for suggestions how about at the end, after the crisis and all, your characters meet you the creator of thier worlds! or at least a neutral group who hints at your existence? Now Author Art : GateWay Of Worlds! * a ring of indescribable des-okay fine I'm being lazy okay?- apears and Archmage Steps through it*
Ronnie R15 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Why would Bruce Banner have a Weezing or Sora have a Gurdurr.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »