Reviews for Biggest Wish
The only thing in this chapter (and story for that matter) that bothers me is that at this point Jafar and the guards don't know Aladdin has the lamp.
Weirdness47 chapter 24 . 3/17
This is AMAZING!
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 2/23
I love it already! I can't wait to read more!
Stargazer1364 chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
This is legitimately one of the cutest stories I've read! *heart eyes*
BleckBlah5956 chapter 24 . 7/20/2015
love this. well written and very good. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
If this isn't a copy of Don't Rub the Lamp 2 chapter 15, I don't know what is. I know you made this a long time ago but you should be able to make a original story without copying someones work.
Reggie Jackson chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
This wasnt too bad. It was pretty fun reading this. It got better after each chapter. These are a few the things I liked best: I liked that you did try to change up parts of the story in the Return of Jafar and King of Thieves section by adding Kristy in there. Kendra's and Genie's relationship was pretty adorable. The fight scene between Aladdin and Kendra on Chapter 7 was well written and it really gave a bit of insight to their relationship.

Only a few things that bugged me was that I felt Kendra tended to stay in background too long during the 1st movie part. But luckily she got a lot more involved near the end.

There were some parts throuhout the story that I felt could have been developed just a bit more.
Also there is sorta of a plot hole around Chapter 7 when the Guards are looking for the lamp. Why would Jafar and the others be looking for it? Jafar didn't realize Aladdin still had the lamp had until AFTER he tried to have him killed. Up until that point, he thought the lamp was still buried in the Cave of Wonders.
I hate to sound anal, But I figured it needed to be addressed.
But other than that, it was a fun story. I liked reading it.
Ruby Pen chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
I really like this story and I'm loving all the twists you've got so far.

I also wanted to point out that when Genie's trying to convince Iago to help with the All/Has situation, you have the name Alicia stuck in there randomly. Just thought I'd tell you
K.Daniels chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
AWWWWWW!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
FLUFFYNESS! So freaking cute!
Reploid Avenger chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
This was an awesome story, It made me remember why I loved the Aladdin movies as a kid. Good work, Kendra and Kristy are awesome additions to the story, but don't over shadow everyone else, they are more characters that make the story awesome.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 24 . 10/3/2013
I just found your story and I loved every moment of it. You did a great job on this story. :D
Your number 1fan chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please please please keep writing your really really good at writting story's I'm definetly going to look at you others but I really want this one to keep going to PLAESE ;D
Lisa Elionwy chapter 9 . 8/7/2013