Reviews for Hang the Code
Ahsokaroxs112233 chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
i love this sooooooo much but if anakin walked in then i would be like oooooooooooooooo lux RUN!
si13ntm0n5t3r chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I really like your writing style Keep up the good work
Write more chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Write more! I loved this story! Up untill the point where it ended! Write write write!
jedi tiger blue chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
please keep this story going I love this one
Lindy Baker chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
An elegantly written story with everyone in character and the dialogue was perfect. Keep up the amazing writing! I'm really liking it so far. :D
AhsokaRocks55 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
You haven't updated in forever! I love this story!
WritingWolf14 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Yay! Can't wait for the next Chapter! I really looking forward to it! U portray all of the characters really well! Anyways, update soon! Peaceout!
WritingWolf14 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Aw! So cute! I loved it!
WritingWolf14 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Loving the story more and more!
WritingWolf14 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Love this chapter also! U r a very gifted writter!
WritingWolf14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hey I love this story! Its fantastic!
TheChosenOne991 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Don't stop! Whatever you do DO NOT DISCONTINUE THIS STORY! I've read it about 4 times over and over again, it's that good. Please go on with this story. So many readers want this to go on and they love it so please please don't stop. Take your time with the chapters if you want just don't discontinue. This is one of the best fanfic stories I have EVER read! And may the Force be with you!
IWearTheCapsRing chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWW
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
continue it! i luv it
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
At the end of the day, if you don't want to continue, that's up to you but if you are worried people don't like it or you don't think its worth continuing then you're being a bit silly. you have 65 - 66 now - reviews for this. Doesn't that tell you its worth something if people are bothering to write and review.
Personally, I love this story. Since Lux came onto the scene, it's rare where you get an Ahsoka/Lux story that doesn't make you cringe. You keep Ahsoka true to her character, you keep Lux true to his character, you keep Anakin and Padme true to their characters. And best of all, you make sure that Ahsoka doesn't all of a sudden forget her life before Lux, which a lot of other stories do. You show the blossoming relationship between the teens brilliantly but you also show the strong relationship Ahsoka has with her surrogate parents, Anakin and Padme, who despite not being the main characters of this story, come into their own and have a welcome habit of stealing every scene, their quips thrown back and forth with themselves and Ahsoka, i.e. 'our youngling' and 'I'm not sure if you're her mentor or her father', lighten any overly serious tones and makes their family-unit seem more plausible, despite the closeness of see, a story like this has got to be more than just a love story, especially in the Star Wars universe and you show that perfectly and now that Lux has come into the story properly, I really want to read more and see how you handle the transition, I have high hopes for you.
To me, the chapters seem perfectly connected and flow well. You don't bore us with the tedious boring parts in between and skip to the parts we actually care about reading, at no point have I sat and though 'why has this been put in, it's boring and completely irrelevant.'
One caution I would advise is to not let the Uncle fall into the stereotype of 'bad-guy uncle' or 'creepy uncle', you need to make him clever and it be about even more than just pure spite and revenge in the long run which I think you can incorporate without having to rewrite anything - every bad guy has an ulterior motive that the don't reveal until the very end. Perhaps something that includes Ahsoka a lot more than she realizes. It's a tried and tested method, making everyone think you're after someone else so that while their attention is focused on protecting them, you can go for what you're actually after.
I also think you should play on Ahsoka's 'Harry Potter' grade hero complex, not sure how but it'd be a good way to get things rolling again if you're stuck.
Wow, I believe this is the longest review I've ever written. Feel free to pm if you need to, I'm open to bouncing ideas. I hope you take my view into consideration, and I really hope you continue this now.