Reviews for The Haze of an All White Sky
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Puggle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing.
longing.for.redemption chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww! So sad! *sniff*
starkidranger chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was utterly depressing and extremely amazing at the same time. The last part about him being in love with a "dead man" though killed me. Great job!
carbface jones chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Exquisite.
Kami chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Absolutely amazing.

What I like most is how you kept Sherlock in character. He went back to John to give the man some closure, I think - trying to be kind and let him get whatever he needed to off his chest, but like BBC!Sherlock, the way he does so ends up being cruel. Fantastic!
Howlynn chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh no - so well done and so heart wrenching. Are these characters in love in the book? If not I won't bother to read it because this is to fun. Great job!
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
"...The tears came again. He drifted in them, drifted into darkness, into oblivion, where Sherlock dwelt now..."

I liked this line very much..."into oblivion, where Sherlock dwelt now..." You have a very real knack for painting a haunting picture with few words.

"...Stiffly, John swung his feet around and set them on the cold floor. He was alone. He was in love with a dead man, and he was alone.."

Oh PLEASE I hope that WAS a dream...because it would just be too cruel of our detective to actually DO that to John...and DAMN IT, here you are again with the word COMPLETE at the top ! GRRRRRWWWW...NO...I do so wish you'd expand this. What a wonderful interlude...achingly sad but wonderfully written.

Thank you (and please consider coming back to this one?)
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
He was alone. He was in love with a dead man, and he was alone.

John put his face in his hands and wept.

So sad, poor alone John.

And assuming Sherlock did return to spend the night with John, what a cold and heartless act. It makes him cruel and calculating - and not worthy of John's love.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012