Reviews for The Last Time He Smiled
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
"that was only yesterday." AHAHA that's such a cute ending. Love it. God, I can't keep reading these cute things. But now it's 4am and I'm hungry so I'll eat and probably end up reading more because I'm a fool. :D
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oh, how cute. . I love Misao/Aoshi fluff.
Warg chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Nice one..

A good read, a bit waffy for my taste but lovely all the same...

Good twist at the end... *evil grin* this time i did know :P

The contrast from what ud expect from the title is wat made the fic truly shine... thanx for the treat..
ClampLover chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
So cute. I loved it.
KyteAura chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This was totally cute. I love your little Aoshi/Misao fics, hope you keep 'em coming for a fan like me. I added this little piece to my favourite's list. Thanks -
petite chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
my fave author! ye!
CookyButtButt chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
pleasantly surprising story. From the title I thought it'd be bittersweet, but definitely waff-y. Nict though.
ESP chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Splendid! I love the twist at the end!
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I'm getting caveties from the sweetness! And I love it!
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Very few fanfics can make me sigh and go, "Aww..." Even fewer Aoshi and Misao fics can do this for me.

But this one managed it. _ Very wonderful and sentimental fic. I really need to read more of your stuff more often.
geraldine chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
You write absolutely beautiful stories. I'm partial to the RK A/M stories but I love them all so much. What a great author you are.
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Almost missed this on but glad that I caught it. Wonderful piece of WAFF, I love it so warm and tender. Your writing is so enjoyable to read. Thank you so much for posting it...
Bumblebee-Queen chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL! I can't begin to tell you how happy this fic made me feel. It helped take the edge off of my impending final exams. The ending especially. You rock!
leviathanmirror chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
I love your Aoshi/Misao fics. Like a breath of fresh air compared to all the cliched stories there are around about the two. You are very quickly becoming my hero :)
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
*squeals* KAWAII! Waffy or not, that is so sweet! So cute! I was thinking this was going to be some angsty piece about the last time Misao seeing Aoshi smile when she was like, a little kid or something, but I've been pleasantly surprised! Keep up the good work! D