Reviews for Family
Lexicat chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I now you wrote this like two years ago, but I had to review . Reading this was so amazing and it made me all warm inside and ohmygosh-! There aren't a ton of family stories like this on here (especially with this couple) so it was like a breathe of fresh air. It was so well written and the characters had depth and I enjoyed it immensely :) Keep up your fantastic writing!

Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
"where the husband goes, the wife follows" Why does she care what the elders say? Kaiba gave her a choice and she chose the mansion and now it seems she’s regretting her choice…poor Tea. (sad face).
Sigh, they weren’t having twins…but they have a daughter which is still a surprise for him…he has a special mug for morning coffee and afternoon tea? WOW! Kaiba wanted some sex…but Tea doesn’t want any…how sad…
To be honest I always thought the marshmallows were added last.
Single dimple? People usually have two….and a scar? I wonder how he got that?
I can’t believe she’s doubting her daughter’s love for her, but thank God Kaiba reassured her! AMAZING Story! I wish there was more, instead of it being a one shot….(sad face).

Him leaving the chocolates for Setsuna is a very sweet thing and Mokuba has a girlfriend _ (grin face).
ultimatekaibafan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
hmmmmmm you should do more that focaus on the kids more I would love it!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
A very well written story! Hope to read more Anzu x Kaiba fanfics from you :)
Sessho-Kagome4ever chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awesome! Cute! So want more!
love.sorato chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is a very cute story! Why doesn't it have more reviews? o:

I really liked your portrayal of the characters, especially the bantering between them! :) I got the impression that Anzu and Seto are family oriented people. It's rather surprising to see Seto keep up that side of him throughout the story knowing how cold is he usually is to others except his brother. The scene with his daughter was uber cute cute cute! 3 And I can feel the love between Anzu and Seto. Too cute as well! Will you write more family/romance fanfics with Anzu and Seto? I'd look forward to them :)
sunshine chapter 1 . 2/23/2012