Reviews for Heaven Help My Heart Fade to Blacks
Sirisha23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Amazing story. I love the whole series. I would love to be written into the wedding scene. My name is Nandini and if you can write me in can I be an Indian who is the leader of the Indian coven or something or maybe the mate of one of the Volturi members? I have really enjoyed reading this story and all of the other ones that you have written. Thanks for writing amazing and wonderful fanfictions. Good work on writing this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
ladylibre chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Having to tell Leah how to sex her man, hahaha... Poor Leech! He always ends up having the most awkward conversations with her. Bless his heart!
melanieds chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Thanks for the outtake. Much better than fade to black. Poor Edward. He had to give them the skinny on how to conceive while the were practically naked.
Just Mione chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow love this! Glad to see you posting again! Great writing!
RHsettle1yahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Thank you! Yay! You've been busy lately. A perfect way to end a holiday off of work - reading your latest story updates. I think you have my alter-ego already from last year (hopefully still) although I can't remember what I contributed. I hope you plan to get into the wedding soon!

I controlled myself and managed to wait till the afternoon of 2/11 to buy BD1 after seeing it on the big screen about 6 times. Next on my agenda, the BD1 sound track!

Keep up the good work - I love your Canon, as you know.

Rhonda
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This has been soooo worth the wait. Thanks Jess. Poor Edward. Should have thrown in both Bushes.
bmthespian chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great chapter, poor Edward always does manage to have the embarrassing talks with Leah.
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Medical lesson and all, that was so cool! It started out like the Marx Brothers, but ended so sweetly. I about choked laughing at poor Edward, having to explain everything to Leah and Ivo. That compound to the north is a place I really would like to visit. Ben and Angela are so lucky!
Janiriki chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
YAY!

Thankie thankie, and there's 3 at once!

I'm gonna have to read the next two again tomorrow as Smeagol's fainted already!

;-)

J
SuGaR-HuNeY chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
that was hot! love how Edward had to come in and explain... made me laugh :)
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Moving right along... i really like this two. How you menage to keep great track of your stories is a wonder. Thanks so much for this, I am really enjoying these two. I know that they have a child, but I cannot remember if it is a boy or girl from the outtakes that you have written. i will just wait for it to unfold this way. Will there be an issues with Leah phasing when pregnant? Now that I think of it does Ren and Jacob's children phase? I have some rereading to do.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ha ha this must have been the most awkward lemon you ever wrote! Ivo is so funny.