Reviews for Camp Us
I don't have a Facebook account but I discovered Fanfiction...I have no regrets
aisy chapter 4 . 2/2
so this is really ridiculous but i just wanted you to know that this is the last thing i wanted to read before i die. it's honestly one of my favourite fics (even if there is no smut lmao) because it captures the whole essence of YJ so well and that kind of thing puts a smile on your face, you know? thank you for this.
aisy chapter 3 . 1/7
I AM SHRIEKING EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL

kaldur? Kaldur. Kaldur my man I don't know what to do with you beautiful child you

I give this fic my everything and also a 10/10 A
aisy chapter 2 . 1/7
OH MY GOD IT ME AGAIN AND THIS TIME IM EVEN MORE EMOTIONAL THAN MY LAST COMMENT WHICH I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS POSSIBLE BUT IT'S 3AM SO LET'S BEGIN

can i just say i hate because i can't copy/paste your work here to analyse it for u and give you my reactions (which are all over-the-top smh) bUT SERIOUSLY ON POINT CHARACTERIZATION and i notice your "fished" pun good job (or maybe i'm overthinking but whatever)

i love grumpy RA!Roy so much good lord
aisy chapter 1 . 1/7
hel lO ? oh god this college AU is everything i have been waiting for and wanting and mORE

"No fewer than fourteen and a half people helped Artemis move in" THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS HOW YOU BEGIN A YOUNG JUSTICE FIC. THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF IT ALL THE SENSE OF COMMUNITY LOVING MY GOD

the whole spiel about parents? GENIUS (i love you so much please tell me where i can pay worship)

"But in the end, not one word did them justice." jesus christ you ended it off with a pun i need to take lessons from you

i've never read something so wonderful in this entire fandom so i am going to have to do myself a favour and savour everything slowly because this is truly a masterpiece god bless you
FuckWhyAmINotCreative chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
I absolutely LOVED this. I wish it was longer I just binge read it. It was an amazing read.
FuckWhyAmINotCreative chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Thirst chapter can I can already tell I'm going to love this. I absolutely died at the bit where they met Roy. It was so funny.
chlolo1213 chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I will forever be sorry I never got to follow their journey from the beginning. This was one of the most beautiful stories about friendship that I have ever encountered, as I type this there are tears of both joy and sadness leaking out my eyes. I don't think I have enough words to tell you how much this story impacted me. So thank you for writing this masterpiece.
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
This might actually be my favorite fanfiction wow this is beautiful
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
This is my favorite chapter. I love Dick-trolling.
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
"'Wanna see something awesome?' 'Is it going to induce cardiac arrest?' 'It's not that awesome.'"
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
"'My roommate's in the middle of hacking the orientation video'" oh my gosh
fandomsletmego chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
This is the most beautiful thing I've read in a while. I laughed till I cried, and then some, and then I just cried. Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
I loved this story! It was amazing. I'm almost crying because it's over.
I'mawriternotcrazy chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
I think this is my favorite fic of all time. The way you wrote it was perfect, with the other characters in the show making appearances, and all the subtle references to stuff from the show and-auhg. I love it. I'm gonna miss reading it.
I was wondering, how old is Dick? I know you don't specify it in the fic, which is fine. I think of him as 16, or at least younger than 18. It just makes things funnier.

(Oh, and the way you subtly wrote Artemis's queer-ness and Kaldur/Roy's relationship was perfect, thank you for proving that representation takes as little as a girl noticing another girl's attractive.)

Again thank you! You're a very good writer.