Reviews for Camp Us
LynDea chapter 3 . 7/3
Fav chapter so far. lol
Randomness chapter 9 . 3/2
This was such a good collect I loved it
fanficchica123 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
I absolutely loved this! It wasn't too sappy or fluffy and had the right amount of YJ references to names and events to make it awesome! My fave part is still Kaldur being a bro! If possible, I would love for some one shots? Or perhaps a sequel? If not, then I'll always just have to re-read and laugh aloud to this wonderful fic! Good job!
fanficchica123 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I'm sorry...kaldur and bro talk do not mix but damn if I didn't enjoy that! Yay lovig this!
Leaffeather2 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Yay Rocket!
Leaffeather2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
God Dick why?
HinundHer chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Loved it! YJ AUs like this help me in my blissful denial of the canon reality :)
luluguineapig chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
This was amazing! Would you please write a sequel for their sophomore year! I just loved this so much. It was so perfect and featured all of my favorite pairings! Thank you!
bw8801 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
E. P. I. C.
RavensandCrowes chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
That has got to be one of the most genius fics I've ever read and that's saying something.
There were so many references! And I swear, I got excited at every single one (I suppose that sounds kinda sad but oh well...) I don't think a single person that you mentioned wasn't a character I knew (when you had Donna at that Halloween dance I almost died and when you introduced the Birds of Prey I did). I am not ashamed to say I was grinning like an idiot every time I recognised a character or a quote or one of the many groups you managed to incorporate- it was really cleverly put together.
I think I could ramble all day about the sheer brilliance of this fic and the fun I had reading it, but I think I should probably leave it at that ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
You did a great job weaving the story together I loved it
funnybluebox chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Wonderfully done. I love this so much, it's clever and funny. Honestly, one of the best fics I've ever read (and that's saying something).
yay chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Wow. This was funny, and sentimental, and the sheer friendship practically leaks from the screen. This is amazing!
RenegadeWren chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Absolutely one of the most fun and heartfelt fics I have read. Witty, hilarious, and an adaptation I DESPERATELY want to see - just imagine Kaldur solemnly actually saying those lines from the halloween chapter onscreen :) All in all, I absolutely LOVED it and laughed out loud SO MANY TIMES. Thank you for writing this!
Nyxgodess32 chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Shit, or king, king of puns. General ruler, president, yes, I bow to thee, president of puns. (sorry, didn't think that through)