Reviews for Camp Us
DeviousClass chapter 9 . 8/16
It's a trully lovely story :D I'm envious at friendship :)

You write really well too ;)
c chapter 9 . 5/29
okay so i just binged this thing, i know it was written ages ago but it is legit the best fanfiction i have read for this fandom. you balanced it perfectly with humour, banter, and genuine heartfelt. all the characters were perfectly characterised (i especially liked Kaldur). i loved reading this. you, my friend, are a marvelous writer. keep it up.
Ariesgirl666 chapter 3 . 5/23
Kaldur no!
I'm crying from laughing so hard
Hates chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
So is this completed or?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
I don't have a Facebook account but I discovered Fanfiction...I have no regrets
aisy chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
so this is really ridiculous but i just wanted you to know that this is the last thing i wanted to read before i die. it's honestly one of my favourite fics (even if there is no smut lmao) because it captures the whole essence of YJ so well and that kind of thing puts a smile on your face, you know? thank you for this.
aisy chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
I AM SHRIEKING EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL

kaldur? Kaldur. Kaldur my man I don't know what to do with you beautiful child you

I give this fic my everything and also a 10/10 A
aisy chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
OH MY GOD IT ME AGAIN AND THIS TIME IM EVEN MORE EMOTIONAL THAN MY LAST COMMENT WHICH I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS POSSIBLE BUT IT'S 3AM SO LET'S BEGIN

can i just say i hate because i can't copy/paste your work here to analyse it for u and give you my reactions (which are all over-the-top smh) bUT SERIOUSLY ON POINT CHARACTERIZATION and i notice your "fished" pun good job (or maybe i'm overthinking but whatever)

i love grumpy RA!Roy so much good lord
aisy chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
hel lO ? oh god this college AU is everything i have been waiting for and wanting and mORE

"No fewer than fourteen and a half people helped Artemis move in" THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS HOW YOU BEGIN A YOUNG JUSTICE FIC. THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF IT ALL THE SENSE OF COMMUNITY LOVING MY GOD

the whole spiel about parents? GENIUS (i love you so much please tell me where i can pay worship)

"But in the end, not one word did them justice." jesus christ you ended it off with a pun i need to take lessons from you

i've never read something so wonderful in this entire fandom so i am going to have to do myself a favour and savour everything slowly because this is truly a masterpiece god bless you
FuckWhyAmINotCreative chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
I absolutely LOVED this. I wish it was longer I just binge read it. It was an amazing read.
FuckWhyAmINotCreative chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Thirst chapter can I can already tell I'm going to love this. I absolutely died at the bit where they met Roy. It was so funny.
chlolo1213 chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I will forever be sorry I never got to follow their journey from the beginning. This was one of the most beautiful stories about friendship that I have ever encountered, as I type this there are tears of both joy and sadness leaking out my eyes. I don't think I have enough words to tell you how much this story impacted me. So thank you for writing this masterpiece.
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
This might actually be my favorite fanfiction wow this is beautiful
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
This is my favorite chapter. I love Dick-trolling.
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
"'Wanna see something awesome?' 'Is it going to induce cardiac arrest?' 'It's not that awesome.'"