Reviews for Return of the JubliAdder Elves
Alaiana Potter chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
If you think you are just going to trash this one why not put it up for adoption and set some guidelines for the person that adopts it to follow?
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
Gah you can't abandon this I just found it and I love this story :-(
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
No gender changing ugh Harry is a guy and should dress as one l
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
Four dead spies? I wonder if it's four dead family members? I wonder if he has been to gringotts and got that straightened out. How is Petunia and Dudley doing hopefully still safe from Vernon.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Beautiful bird and hopefully everyone got the message but I doubt it. Wonder what the headmaster thought lol. But since he was stupid enough to circumvent the magical side of Harry's family in 1981 I doubt he will be any smarter now lol.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
So yeah I think Minerva is definitely living up to her Scots heritage. I have to admit three women against he won't stand a chance. I love this story, just wish the chapters were longer.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
So that should make the gossip rounds in what ten minutes for the whole school lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Seamus is so I want to say cute but I can just see all, the males cringing lol. Hopefully be kept jp with his school work classes as well as everything else so these tests should be a breeze.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Both are blind so busy trying to tell themselves they don't stand a chance with the other...someone needs to slap them upside the head and wake them up.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
I'm surprised the headmaster isn't all over Harry case lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
LOL poor guys are going to be so shocked and good lord the response to his changed appearance will be interesting to say the least.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
It's a pity the etiquette couldn't gave been taught years earlier. Wonder what happened to bring on the changes in learning so late in his teens?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
I was wrong which I'm glad Ron, Ginny and Hermoine are on Harry's side. You know this is the first time I ever actually read anything about the librarian. How cool is that?
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Yep the headmaster is a manipulative old goat which was probably half the reason for the fabricated story, the other half being the goat himself. So im guessing that Ginny is part of the scheme with the headmaster as is maybe Ron..Hermoine I'm not sure of and the weasley parents I'm still debating on.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Hmmm why didnt Bill give his oath? Also be it a year or not wouldn't the foot and half height loss, different colored eyes and black feathered wings just sorta stand out and maybe bring on a question or two from the men?