Reviews for Watching the Sun
Venger chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Why did you label this as male hawke?
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I LOVED this! What exactly did Anders do?
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
This is awesome. I'm so glad that you wrote this. And I'm loving the way you wrote Anders!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Now that my sugar high is off...wow I am embarrassed by that review..so I'll just rephrase it into this for the surprise ending: Clever girl.

Now Im just gonna slow hand clap into the shadows, Bravo.
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
oh...ohhhhhhh i hate to say this...but apart of me was essentially happy that fenris is alive! Then again that part is estatic over what the hell can the lyrium in his body do to defy death...bah evil genius blabbering. Still for a conlcusion Ill stuff good writing aside and say thanks for not making me cry...again.
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
This tugged at my hearstrings! I was so sad at the end. :( Lovely peace, though. I could feel the emotion all through it. Please update soon!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Good lord why was I thinking of Sunrise, sunset when I was reading this. Well Asnwers were given...he's dead jim. Ah crap gonna go get misty eyed for a second. What a minute wheres the 'complete' sign? Oh wait it was a twofer. Brava.
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh my gosh, this is awesome. Please update soon. I'm dying to see the next part! :D
missingthesilence chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I say, post a second! Limbo isn't good for the readers, just like the endings of books with another coming out. I'm not whether to love it for drawin me in or hate it for you ending it that way. I think I'll just go with...CONTINUE IT!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Right since no one else is stepping forward..I demand that second piece...its just killing me in this quasi limbo stance if he's died or mortally wounded. I gotta know!