Reviews for 17 Times Superman Asked Batman Out
meshou storm chapter 1 . 7/9
this is too sweet
Siesumi chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I absolutely love this story! Shows Clark's tenacity and Bats grudging respect for the Man of Steel :) This is by far one of my favorites!
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Loved this story (except for the whole Tim/Kon thing...love me my Dick/Kon;)! Favorite one was Clark taking Dick to the amusement park & the whole "incident" that occurred that "shall never be mentioned" to BruceXD Hope to see more Superbat from you again soon!3
r3nlock chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
that was hilariously epic. i loved how other people (damian) would write over the list (protective damian is adorable!) and ending it after bruce's death was brilliant-it'd make sense he'd only change his answer after a life changing event (more life changing than usual). i can only hope(beg) for more.
MellowMallu chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I laughed really hard at number seven. This was a really enjoyable story to read and I'd like to see more from you.
Nettik chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Type your review here...
I'm home chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like Clark's response to the maybe:)
Torinadear chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love your fanfic , it was f-ing hilarious especially #12 I always giggle no matter how many times I read it!
Major-Stardust chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Raised Eyebrow of DOOM!

Ahaha. I love this. It's adorable without being OOC.
ryotanimoto16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
this is so funny, also HORAY cause i really want we meet again to update
hittocere chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
this is adorably cute. I think my favorite parts are the scratching out on the list by the others... XD
psychobabblers chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was utterly hilarious and very well written xD I really enjoyed the side notes on the list and Clark's POV, in particular. Thanks for sharing!
Ann chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
LET ME GIVE YOU MY FIRSTBORN!

This was absolutely *precious*

The way you showed all the time passing and how all the members of the batfam came into the picture (though I didn't see Cass..maybe I missed her?) and Dick's list and Damian and his disapproval of Clark and CLARK and BRUCE and just GAH!

This was a flawless piece of writing. Never stop being so absolutely lovely. Hope to see more SupeBat or Batfam fics from u in the future :)

Ruritto chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Omg. this is adorable. I absolutely love the bat!family cameos. and damian. You adorable lil demon child 3

AND WA ONE OF THOSE JASON? THE ONE ABOUT TIRES? /DIES

Eeeee. Cant wait for more "We Meet Again". I was seriously praying that it would be updated
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was so funny! I loved the cameos from the Batfamily!