Reviews for 17 Times Superman Asked Batman Out
Closet Stalker chapter 1 . 6/13
Rofl, hilarious... and somewhat sweet.
I liked the comments of the others on the list and the time Superman pushed Batman up against the wall in the Watchtower cafeteria, without consequences for him, while others where in the room - haha.
creampuffs.exe chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I loved this and thank you for working on "we meet again"
meshou storm chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
this is too sweet
Siesumi chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I absolutely love this story! Shows Clark's tenacity and Bats grudging respect for the Man of Steel :) This is by far one of my favorites!
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Loved this story (except for the whole Tim/Kon thing...love me my Dick/Kon;)! Favorite one was Clark taking Dick to the amusement park & the whole "incident" that occurred that "shall never be mentioned" to BruceXD Hope to see more Superbat from you again soon!3
r3nlock chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
that was hilariously epic. i loved how other people (damian) would write over the list (protective damian is adorable!) and ending it after bruce's death was brilliant-it'd make sense he'd only change his answer after a life changing event (more life changing than usual). i can only hope(beg) for more.
MellowMallu chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I laughed really hard at number seven. This was a really enjoyable story to read and I'd like to see more from you.
Nettik chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Type your review here...
I'm home chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like Clark's response to the maybe:)
Torinadear chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love your fanfic , it was f-ing hilarious especially #12 I always giggle no matter how many times I read it!
Major-Stardust chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Raised Eyebrow of DOOM!

Ahaha. I love this. It's adorable without being OOC.
ryotanimoto16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
this is so funny, also HORAY cause i really want we meet again to update
hittocere chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
this is adorably cute. I think my favorite parts are the scratching out on the list by the others... XD
psychobabblers chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was utterly hilarious and very well written xD I really enjoyed the side notes on the list and Clark's POV, in particular. Thanks for sharing!
Ann chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
LET ME GIVE YOU MY FIRSTBORN!

This was absolutely *precious*

The way you showed all the time passing and how all the members of the batfam came into the picture (though I didn't see Cass..maybe I missed her?) and Dick's list and Damian and his disapproval of Clark and CLARK and BRUCE and just GAH!

This was a flawless piece of writing. Never stop being so absolutely lovely. Hope to see more SupeBat or Batfam fics from u in the future :)