Reviews for The Reluctant Contestant
I just finished reading the entire fic and omg it's probably one of-if not the-best fic I've ever read.
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND AAAHH JUST SO GOOD
DaggerStar chapter 21 . 3/9
I literally cried. This entire fic was so darling and well-written. I loved every word.
This was incredible. I look forward to buying your book someday! xx
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 21 . 1/31
This is quite the story. It's very interesting with the Bachelor. Your summary was a great hook. Then the content of the story afterwards. It's just short on the chapter length since I breezed throught it. I like the development.
New favorite story.
Wow.. Just wow. I loved! I have no words! AMAZING!
DeducingSonicingWinchesters chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
YOU ARE AMAZING. This fic was so completely awesome. I've already sent the link to a friend, along with a bunch of individual quotes. This was just fabulous! Dean and Cas! Gabriel! Sam! I just cannot get over three things:
1. HOW GOSH DARN AMAZING THIS WAS.
2. Balthazar punching John Winchester in the face. HECK YEAH.
3. "Cas's social ability plus Dean's stupidity equals a negative number." I DIED. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE WONDERFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.

P.S. I am so sorry about Sarah dying in Season 8. That sucks so much.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
OH MY GOD. I loved this story sooooooo much! There are often small flaws in the authors interpretation of the characters, but I think you got them all pretty much right. This made me laugh and burst inside from destiel feels :D. I really love this story and I hope you write more! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
omg 'castiel had taken an embarrassingly long moment to remember that they were actually blue" haha that killed me, funny and in character that cas would be so unconcerned that he would forget his eye color
Y.K.Willstone chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
It's so cuuuuuute. I was smiling my way through this it was so damn cute. Like - smiling at th cuteness of puppies - smiling.

It was just so awesome. I love it :-)
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
I honestly did not think I'd like this, but you made me laugh, you made me cry, and you made me want to hit someone (Bela, and John). Seriously it was amazing and I love your Gabriel he was funny as hell. I like Lucifer too.
Lou chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Oh my god I am so emotional right now! That was BRILLIANT! Ugh I am so happy
kanyon01 chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
AHHH DUDE THIS SI MY FAVORITE DESTIEL STORY YET. so CUUTE. perfect plot of them falling for each other, need i add HOT AS FUCK. AND THE ENDING WHEN DEAN GAVE THAT WHOLE SPEECH AND THEN PROPOSED! IVE BEEN SQUEALING SINCE THEN AH ITS JUST SO CUUUUTE SO UNDENIABLY CUTE AND ADORABLE AND FUNNY AND YOUVE CAPTURED DEANS PERSONALITY WELL AND IM TYPING SO ERRATICALLY THAT ALL THESE WORDS LOOK WEIRD IM SORRY BUT YOU ARE AMAZING AT WRITING BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNEW THAT AND THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND COMPLETE AND AMAZING.
I HAVE NO WAY TO EXPRESS THE WAY I FEEL RIGHT NOW
SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE
*OVEREXCITED THUMBS UP*
WORDS.
UnCon chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
Splendid! Absolutely phenomenal, I laughed I cried (I laughed some more) and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, thank you for writing this!