Reviews for The Reluctant Contestant
Castiel the Perdition Raiser chapter 21 . 5/18
this is now one of the greatest fanfic I have ever read! It made laugh so much and giggled when it comes to those love birds! I mostly enjoyed Gabe's antics and Castiel's badassary(is that even a word?) thank you for making this master piece!
hectatess chapter 21 . 1/21
Oh my CHUUUUCK! I LOVED THIS FIC! Favorite for sure! You did an AMAZING job! The antics Gabe pulled. And he underhand way of Luci to be a Trickster too. Just... wow!
TheMentalDilemma chapter 15 . 1/11
Best semi-platonic food fight I've ever read(:
mariyplfe chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
I have to say, this was one of the greatest stories I've ever read in my entire life. I couldn't stop reading from the beggining till the end and everyone was sooo in character (Except for John, but for story's sake, he was excellent too), and it was just so nicely written and I just don't have enough words to explain the love, the anxiety, the pleasure and the laughs I had. I truely loved this story and I wanted to thank you for writing it. I whis you luck for future stories and I hope they'll be as fantastic as this one.

-Mariyplfe-
Shar999 chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! This story is so beautiful, the characters, and the pacing was perfect!
Destielstar.SupernaturalClan chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. And, for the record, I'm very pleased you kept it at a T rating, it didn't need anything else. While I usually-for some reason, I don't know why- don't enjoy fics where they get married or something at the end, I really loved this fic's end. KEEP WRITING YOU'RE GREAT. *double thumbs up*
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2016
Awwww that was so awesome!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
AWESOME! IT was AWESOME! Lol, no seriously i loved it so much! I could literally hear each of them and your writing is just so wonderful! XD Thank you for sharing this awesome story! I hope you write more!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
I really like the way you portraying Gabreiel and Cas, it good!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Another good chapter!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Cas is so sweet! And yes, trench coats are trendy ;)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Love your beginning!
Hotcisawesome chapter 21 . 10/15/2016
This was absolutely fantastic! I was squealing and giggling to myself like every chapter. The story had so much drama and passion and it was done amazingly. I have fallen in love with how Gabriel is portrayed in this and all the other characters are great as well. You're an amazing writer!
LifeFiction chapter 21 . 8/30/2016
This was a great story and I absolutely loved everything about it!