Reviews for The Reluctant Contestant
LifeFiction chapter 21 . 8/30
This was a great story and I absolutely loved everything about it!
BlueDreamer31 chapter 21 . 7/22
I binge read this story, in one afternoon (well, it's midnight now, so maybe not just afternoon haha) and it's honestly amazing. So sweet too, I think I cried when they got together :')
me437am chapter 17 . 7/9
Oh my gosh this has to be my favourite chapter yet. I laughed so hard, you have no idea. You had me in tears. Even my mom came to my room to check if I was alright. Goodness
The whole "four foot long flames erupted from Gabriel's sleeves"part was absolutely hilarious.
And the devil jokes. God. (haha)

And then I imagined this out of context
"'I'm sorry, Sam. You can revoke my BFF status if you want. It's only fair,' he hung his head and Sam was reminded strongly of a guilty puppy.
'No, uhh, I'm not gonna do that,' he sighed after a moment. 'But you can't set people on fire, okay?"

I might need to go to the doctor, I thing I have a busted gut

(haha I'm so funny)
Oh and I love the way you did Lucifer. He's one of my favourite characters tbh, probably because of how very awesomely (very awesomely? wtf?) Mark played him, and honestly I'm tired of him always being the bad guy y'know?

Ha. I'm tired of Lucifer being the bad guy.

anyways I should just stop writing and post this already or I might get burned for heresy or bad jokes XD

actually it's more probable I'll end up banned from the english languaje
Sassy cassy chapter 21 . 7/2
I know this review is a bit late (like four years late)..but i had to write this.i ve been going through some stuff and havnt had the best time lately...but your story made me laugh my ass off...thank you for that.. I love your gabe..can i keep him? Humour is ur thing dude...keep writing more awesome stuff...
-xoxox
I DONT WANT IT TO BE OVER THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD
PLZ WIRTE MORE
YOU CLEARLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING
deletemyaccplease chapter 21 . 3/2
Such a good story! So funny and lovely!
Awesome! Couldn't stop reading :)
fairytailasaurus chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
THIS STORY IS THE BEST I JUST BINGE READ IT ITS 2:52 AM BUT I DID IT SO
WORTH IT SO GOOD IM TIRed...
Ever-Lethargic chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
Uwah this was such an adorable story! Destiel is the cutest thing ever and somehow you made it ten times cuter. Loved this story and (almost) everyone in it!
Hello It's Me chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
And you might have just made me very very hungry, despite the godforsaken hour. Thanks a lot.
sat1 chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
Good story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
Great story! The first scene got me hooked!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Just stopping by to confess my never-ending love for you because oft this story. I do not consider myself a squealing madgirl with a disturbing laugh, but whoever passend by my window during the last hours might do so now. Thank you. So. Very. Fucking. Much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This fic was AMAZING! I laughed. I cried. My heart overflowed with all sorts of mushy feels.
This was an absolutely brilliant fic and one of the best I've ever read that had a happy ending.
BTW Gabriel was freakin AWSOME (in his own very obnoxious way) (how you wrote him kept me laughing the whole way through)