Reviews for The Reluctant Contestant
Guest chapter 21 . 1/19/2019
I really really like this fic :D I only just found it as I’m mostly on ao3, but I spent half my day reading this and it’s so good! Thank you for writing it
yaoiluvur chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
Just found your story on destiel Tumblr and I am so glad I found it. Love it so far. Gonna try to read it all before I go to bed.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 21 . 9/11/2017
Awwwwww so adorable!
Your main plot was good, Cas and Dean, Sam, Sarah, John, Becky, Bobby and Bela were perfectly portrayed. I do feel like Jo got cheated though. And Gabe and Lucy? Well, they fit fanon (so you did very well with them even though I don't agree on their portrayal)
I liked it!
jazzy2may2 chapter 21 . 8/6/2017
Loved it a great deal. Gabriel was a hoot! Castiel was wonderful, and Dean as nutty as he usually is.
BingeMac chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
“Castle latched the door handle again, smile as wide as a highway, and gave himself a high five. Which looked a lot like clapping, but he knew what he meant.”

Funniest line in any story I have ever read.
LeChick chapter 21 . 7/4/2017
This is the chick flick-ist thing I've read and I LOVED IT
LeChick chapter 20 . 7/3/2017
I love your Lucifer... which is a really weird sentence
LeChick chapter 17 . 7/3/2017
Sam, Gabriel, and Sarah's dynamic is unexpectedly hilarious and amazing
tardisoftheshire chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I loved it so much, and every part of it was amazing! Fantastic job! :DDD Dean and Castiel are ADORABLE together, and Gabriel cracked me up! :o))) You are a wonderful writer!
Jan Leo Aqua chapter 21 . 5/18/2017
this is now one of the greatest fanfic I have ever read! It made laugh so much and giggled when it comes to those love birds! I mostly enjoyed Gabe's antics and Castiel's badassary(is that even a word?) thank you for making this master piece!
hectatess chapter 21 . 1/21/2017
Oh my CHUUUUCK! I LOVED THIS FIC! Favorite for sure! You did an AMAZING job! The antics Gabe pulled. And he underhand way of Luci to be a Trickster too. Just... wow!
TheMentalDilemma chapter 15 . 1/11/2017
Best semi-platonic food fight I've ever read(:
mariyplfe chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
I have to say, this was one of the greatest stories I've ever read in my entire life. I couldn't stop reading from the beggining till the end and everyone was sooo in character (Except for John, but for story's sake, he was excellent too), and it was just so nicely written and I just don't have enough words to explain the love, the anxiety, the pleasure and the laughs I had. I truely loved this story and I wanted to thank you for writing it. I whis you luck for future stories and I hope they'll be as fantastic as this one.

-Mariyplfe-
Shar999 chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! This story is so beautiful, the characters, and the pacing was perfect!
Destielstar.SupernaturalClan chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. And, for the record, I'm very pleased you kept it at a T rating, it didn't need anything else. While I usually-for some reason, I don't know why- don't enjoy fics where they get married or something at the end, I really loved this fic's end. KEEP WRITING YOU'RE GREAT. *double thumbs up*