Reviews for The Comet Cometh Revisited
Heather chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Please continue this! It's the best LU fanfic I've found!
sth91342 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
this is REALLY good. good characters, interesting back stories and good diologe. I know you haven't done this story in years, and I'm not sure why, but I'd love to be able to see this story and more from you soon.
heather chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED! It's been over 2 years! This story is great; easily within the top 5 best Loonatics Unleashed stories I've read! Please continue!
At the very least, finish Ace's piece! He's my favorite character of the series.
SophieTouzokuou chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE! I absolutely adore this story! It is phenomenal!
Gomenasuii chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
As far as I'm enjoying this FanFic, i need to point out that you had promised us that the next chapter is going to be released around April you say? And OHMAGAWD that was a thrilling experience to read. Hope your still alive to finish this. Last time I checked, this was updated in March 2 years ago.
BLackShadow6202 chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
This is a GREAT story so far! I'm hoping you continue to update it. :) It's made my day brighter, I can tell you that!
InYuJi chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
I really love your take on the origin story for the Loonatics. I used to love that show, and I had the chance to rewatch that show. Though I'm a little put out that it's been a while, and no update. Truth be told, I stumbled upon this one last night. You definitely make the characters more engaging, and I love how you gave more dynamics to their personality.
Optimusa chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
More times a thousand
Shiver-Fire chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I must say that this is an AMAZING story! I can't wait to see the rest and hoped you haven't dropped it. Keep it up! :)
SkittleZ chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Oh my goodness you have no idea how much I love your story! It's so creative and original whilst still staying true to te tv show! The characters are spot on and it's so interesting to see this form of in depth back story! Can't wait for more! Please update ASAP I know it's been a while but this is to good a story to stop!
NickyRockit chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I actually finished reading the previous chapter yesterday! Sorry for not posting that review anytime sooner, but I just couldn't wait and kept reading! That's how good your story is. Plus I was super curious to know who Ace's mystery woman was! ;)
I gotta say you did an amazing job with keeping the reader interested and eager to find out about Ace's secret guest! I kinda had a hunch that it could've been a family member, after all Lexi had a point; if it was an actual girlfriend he wouldn't had her tag along, but I kinda felt my heart sink when he pulled out the necklace! LOL! You really got us! Great job with the writting and I will keep reading! :)
NickyRockit chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Amazing chapter! It's taking me quite a while to read, but I don't care this is really good writing!
I love the interaction with the fans, this chapter was quite fun to read! :)
NickyRockit chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Just finished this chapter, and I actually don't have a problem with long chapters... I kinda have the same problem with writting! hehehe...
But in a way you get to cover more instead of posting a short chapter and having the readers wait for a long time only to get something short.
I gotta say, I love you're writting skills, this is very well written, and like I mentioned love that you're keeping it as close to the show as possible, I can actually imagine this being an actual episode. I actually love that you made the characters interact more, and you're right it made them seem more realistic; after all they do have a normal life behind those uniforms, they live together and have to interact with each other besides being teammates all the time.
Amazing job! And I can't wait to keep reading.
I'm also going to favorite and follow this story from now on! ;)
NickyRockit chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hi! I started reading your story yesterday, and I have to say I'm really interested in someone else's point of view from this episode. I myself think that they could've done way much more with the team's background stories, so I really am curious! :)

Nice start, it's good that in a way you're keeping it as canon and as close to the show as possible. I can't wait to read more!
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Well where do I even begin? First off, amazing work. Very thorough and detailed, I really like the way you've divided each section, each scene and switched back and forth smoothly. You've done an amazing job at truly expressing each and every one of the characters. The way you showed Rev and his determination to help Tech was beautiful. The way you explained Ace's past and how hard his mother worked to keep them both alive was beautiful. The spider thing though, made me laugh soooo hard! I kept imaging a young Ace running to his mother in tears at the sight of a spider. That was just hilarious! XD And what Slam did was so genuinely kind, that I really just wanted to give him a great big bear hug! It's so evident that behind that big tough demeanor, lies a big soft-hearted sweet heart. Truly beautiful. Excellent job on this chapter! I read it in one sitting and it only took my about 3 hours! LOLLL I can't wait for the next chapters! XD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »