Reviews for Not Today
beautiful beautiful I loved it
this is great
Robin4 chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
I just tore through this story, and I must say that I adore it. I can't wait to see where you take this awesome fic, and am definitely following!
50penny chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
Awww, so adorable! It would be so awesome and weird to see Mr. Gold do a Rumple giggle on the show :D
The Auburn Girl chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Enjoyed these drabbles :D Very much! Please keep them coming!
Aynessa chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
Oh, I do so love this story. I hope you update someday, but even if you don't, this is entirely wonderful. So very sweet and poignant. The tangible pain Gold felt, looking at her and loving her, but it not *really* being her...just so lovely. And I adore that the missing chip is what triggered her remembrance. And I especially adore that you made up your own memories for Belle, rather than doing what every other author does and writing out Skin Deep in their fic.

So lovely. A utterly flawless and wonderful tale.
Aynessa chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
This chapter was absolutely flawless. And OH, so wonderful.

But strangely...what I love most about this your author comment at the end. LOL.
Miria chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Lovely story! I like how you've portrayed the main characters and their relationship. :)
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Llamachick chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
He's not 'unhappy.' hehehehehehe! YAY!
turtlelover0511 chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
Aww this is so cute! I love it!
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
So cute! I love the way you portray these characters! Please update soon! :)
Stonington chapter 24 . 7/19/2012
Read the whole story at once, every chapter - marvelous. I wish you had continued it, though. :)
Valiant No More chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
Well love you've portrayed my favorite characters beautifully! I would have reviewed each chapter but I was to caught up in the story. It's lovely thus far dear and you've done a splendid job! :)
rumbelle222 chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
I literally just screamed with happiness and now my parents think IM crazy xD