Reviews for Somewhere Only I Know
thewonderwomenpost chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read. And I came up with a ending for this story. I belive that Robbie is Tori and André's child. You see Tori is a witch and when Cat bullied that poor boy with that hair and glasses she was bulling Robbie! Tori became mad, somone was bulling her perfect little boy so she simply thought to punish Cat by sending her back but accidently she also send Robbie back. Robbie hit his head so he doesn't rember shit so when present Tori figured out that Skyla came from the future and that Cat was Beck and Jade's daughter she did some kind of spell so she would see in the future. Zaboom she see what her future self did so she comes up with an idea so she can fix what her futer self messed up and send both Robbie and Cat into the futuer where they belong. There they wake up like from a dream and then they remeber their love, get together have Skyle and voila everybody is happy. If you think my ending sucks I understand but please update I want to know what is going to happen :D
Encantria chapter 27 . 11/1/2013
Ooh! I likely! Plz update, this is wonderfully different and creative and I am enjoying it very much looking forward to the next chapter
CaburpleGiraffe chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
I started reading this story just last night and Im hooked! A bit confused at first but now I get it!
SweettFace chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
im so very confused. like completely. But i like this story anyways!
Viewer chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
Thank you thank you thank you. Seriously this idea isn't used enough when it should be canon. Glad you're back.
sshaw101 chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
I really like how everything is coming along. I like your thinking for this story. I can't wait to see what happens. I'm glad they could calm Beck down. Tori's got a lot on her shoulders, but she got herself into all this. Good luck with sophomore year. You're the same age as my sister. Take time and appreciate everything cause believe me, it goes by fast. I made this account when I was you're age and now I'm starting senior year. I'm excited to see how this all ends.
sshaw101 chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
It's okay. Whatever happens happens.
akdsjdqpwo chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
I think Jade acts like such a B cause she's hormonal in her pregnancy with Cat.
acomplimentandasmile chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Wait, if Robbie is Cats futer husband, wouldn't he also be from the futer? And now Cat doesn't want Bade?! I want bade! And back on Robbie, if he's her futer husband wouldn't she see him again in the futer? This is a very confusing story...
KayaS chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Love it! Such a good idea... And it makes sense cause Beck has tanned skin and Cat too... And she acts like a kid! This is genius. Ill keep reading it.
viewer chapter 25 . 12/20/2012
Will her other parents ever see her again? If she does go, maybe she could bring Robbie with her or she really is from the future and they don't realize it till Beck and Jades little girl disappear.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
When did ariana say he's breaking my face?
Coeur de la nuit chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Yay an update! Hopefully Tori can help with Cat's issues, although I not sure how she can without meddling. Ugh that would be heartbreaking for it to be all a dream. Pick another ending?
Great chapter, and update sooner!
sshaw101 chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
This was amazing. Cat really needed to get that out and just express everything she's been feeling, probably almost since she got there/here. I'm not sure if it's the best thing for her to trust Tori again, but it may turn out better this time. I don't think it should be a dream, there should be an ending. Anyway, whatever you choose, I know it'll be wonderful.
imafanpire chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
Oh please dont make this all a dream! D: What if Cat's two alternate worlds were combined but she didnt know? Like she could of had a bad childhood (like the first she was in) and then she met Robbie and it all turned around. She could just be assuming they're from 2 different times? So she can go back and find Robbie and her daughter whose name escapes me and have a happy ending! Im not sure... You're a great author though and I know whatever you choose will be amazing ! :) It is your story after all so the ultimate decision is yours :)