Reviews for Somewhere Only I Know
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2012
I don't want cat to leave does this mean in the future Robbie is going to be 30 something while cat is 8
nash15 chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
Okay, I did review the last chapter, but I did not log in. I love this story and the chapter ! It's amazingly unique even though many people have already done it and you are a great author! Please update soon?
Coeur de la nuit chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
Pitbulls are illegal to own here, so I wouldn't know what it's like. My friend does have one though, sweeter than tea. Anywho, I hope this story doesn't end soon; I'm enjoying it too much! Update soon.
sshaw101 chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
I don't actually know what it's like to train a pitbull, but it doesn't sound fun! I, as always, feel bad for Cat and wished she could just feel more...free...less...confused. I can see that she's very confused and wants to just go back to her old life. But she also want to be with her friends now, mainly Robbie. I hope everything works out somehow and Cat feels better!
BoriVavan3 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Omg I love this story so much.
OhSnapItzLara chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
good chapter!
nickstormer chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
This is getting better and better! Please know that while some people find it hard to take the time to review, there are some like me that love this story... Please keep writing! This sort of story is what makes people very successful!
BelletheWickedWitch chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
MORE. NOW. You canNOT just leave it like that!
onlyme chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
haha the traffic stats thing is an ecellent way to scare people into reviewing...maybe its that most of us only do bad things if we know we can get away with it. incidentally thats a great tie in to your story! maybe bullying wouldnt be such an issue is bullies were constantly being sent through time...then again wed probably have a pretty screwy space time continum. i would provide constructive criticism but your writing is much better than mine already. sorry for the lack of punctuation...im too lazy to go through the symbols menu a bunch of times. also really cool title. thanks for updating.
Coeur de la nuit chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
Omg don't go on hiatus! This story's too good. I wish Cat could figure out how to solve her dilemma! Update soon?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
I love robbie in this story keep up the good work
sshaw101 chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter. For some reason I didn't get the update message for it! Well let's do both chapters shall we. I feel like Cat's just so overwhelmed and I feel really bad for her. I'm probably with Robbie in saying that I wish I could just make everything all better for her. Now to Tori. I kinda feel like Tori's gonna tell their friend, but no one else. Really Andre and Trina are the ones that aren't involved now. I'm hoping that Cat gets back soon or something happen that makes things better. It makes my sad to think she's under that much stress and pressure.
nickstormer chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
sorry, i had to make a account after reading to 21.

this literally would be a cool alt twist for the older group that watches victorious... i think dan would love this! and it'd be a perfect opportunity to open another hour special on one of his favorite shows, not to mention he'd be out of his creative zone and into someone elses... Dan never declines a challenge. like i said i just made this account so i have to wait 24 hrs to pm :( reply if you get this and i hope to talk soon!

P.S a chapter a day keeps... well I don't know but please, continue!
BelletheWickedWitch chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
No, don't you dare give us a hiatus! I don't think i could deal with another one! Please please please update fast! Your few reviewers love your story!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »