Reviews for Mixed Love
alicewiggles chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
now say that in front of everyone pleaseeeee Klaus love
ZapharaKnight chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
OMG that was amaizng, but please write an epilouge the ending was way too sad pretty please with a cherry on top :)
cvvd chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Please write an epilougue! please.. lol.
Cathar chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
"I used to be an adventurer, but then I took an arrow in the knee."

Seriously? Lol. Nice nod. :D
Annie Targaryen chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
:'( Nooooooo. Such a sad ending.

I would love an epilogue (:
epic sweetness712 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Maybe instead of an epilogue, maybe a sequel? I really enjoyed the story and I'm sad that it finished on a sad not, but all in all a really good story. Thanks for posting!
candicejoseph chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
it's so sad! make an epilogue please... the happy ending one... i don't want klaus to always have this one sided crush... i want caroline to admit to her feelings for him too! please3x
Emma chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
Please write a epilougue!
Ivucha chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Omg its amazing but I begging you to write an epilogue :) The best part is the scene in Carolines room when sha says him she hates him :) I have to read at least 5 times :)
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
omg aw poor Klaus. :'( i feel awful for him. He loved her and she made him make her forget her. Awww. :'( I really want an epilougue. Plzzz write one. Love your work, and loved this fanfic, every chapter. :)
lily94 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Not like Klaus to give up on anything.. And the compeling? she drinks vervain... Tyler is an idiot and i have suspected that he slept with rebekah.
hi chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
ohh what will happen
Maiqu20 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Love it!
amberoflight chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Great story!
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Loved this chapter. Aww klaus, I love him. I think I know who is the killer. Great job, can't wait to read more. Update soon! :)