Reviews for Small Favors
FallenFromGrace91701 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
this should've been a story I loved it!
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
You had me in laughing uncontrollably at some points of this story and then very ending where the adult Winchesters wake up is frickin' hilarious! I mean, can you imagine just how awkward things would be between them for a while? Or maybe, they'll just goad each other about it like they usually do. XD I think John really didn't give Sam and Dean, as adults, a chance to understand why he never picked up the phone and talked to them. This is probably the second or third longest one-shot I've read on this site. Ah...I love the dynamic between Sam and Dean so much... You're an awesome author.

ferret nin
Chi du ciel chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
It was a very cute story :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
loved it thanks
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I absolutely loved it, and I agree completely with you about John
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great story. It is cute, funny, and a little sad when John had to leave. Awesome job.
TeamAmWolves chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved this. Very unique take on regression. Spot on. Great job.
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
ADORABLE, I loved this story, has alot of the characters pinned down just as they described in the show, how Dean didn't really have much of a change from youth to now.

And I was so relieved when John was the one you had them call to for the rescue. I always like reading stories with John or Bobby coming in to help the boys or them calling them for help.

The other characters of the show not so much, seeing as even the editors have Bobby and John in more episodes.

Great job.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
great story, warm and full of details to enjoy!
Souless666 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Because it takes up less letters. :D

Anyway, I loved this story, too bad it was a one shot. I would have loved for John to have had to deal with the boys a bit longer.
brynerose chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Bahahaha-love. That is all.

bryne
emebalia chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So John actually was there to help them though they'll never know. The little boys are just sweet. Love it.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Lol cute funny and sweet. perfect way to start the week.
jenilee chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was awesome! Great story! I couldn't help but smile through a lot of it. It was a little sad in spots. I love that John made an appearance to help the boys (too bad the boys will never know).

Nicely done!