Reviews for It Is What It Is
android727 chapter 9 . 2/7
This was so amazing! I love the way you took the soul eater world and utilized it's elements but made it your own it's stunning and unique and the details are just breathtaking. especially with the last two chapters when describing what was going on in Kids head it was incredibly detailed! Also you have characterized Liz and Patti so well. With Patti you actually gave her character and didn't just make her weird and insane. And you can feel the tension between Liz and Kid, almost like she always wants to say more, but doesn't. with that said please please update! This fic is to amazing to be abandoned!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
It's such a shame that this hasn't been continued for so long. The writing is absolutely brilliant and the story is without a doubt the most complex one I have ever seen in a fanfiction. So please consider giving this another chance. I really want to see the conclusion you were going for!
Ellina5 chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
This is absolutely amazing! Please update it, don't abandon this great story, please!
Ellina5 chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Please update this story! It is so amazing, so please continue!
xOx chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
nOOOOO!
There's gotta be more, right?
Right?
Seriously though, this story is so compelling. Please come back to it!
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Captain Morgan...ALCOHOL COMPANY!
FlyingHissha chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Oh my gosh... I absolutely love this! All of there characters are just... amazing! One of my favorite fics on here. Are you going to update again, or is this abandoned? Not to be intrusive or impatient...
Some person chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I love this fic sooooooo much! Please continue it and update it soon! It's probably one of the best fics I've ever read!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
God, this is hands down one of my favorite Soul Eater fanfictions ever. I love the complexity of the story and everything!
Lillypup15 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I absolutely love this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Please updated!
BlackDragon Uchiha chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
You have to update this, please god. Please
Zane-Ice-Fairy chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
HOLY CHEESEBALLS THIS WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING UPDATE IT SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Please update, I love your story!