Reviews for Goodbye Lullaby
bittersweet chartreuse chapter 1 . 6/21
Oh my... I cried, this was very touching. Your words are so poetic, I absolutely loved it. Like I said before, I'm more of a Ron/Hermione fan, but I have to admit that this is very touching. Beautiful.
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Your writing is wonderful and touches the heart deeply...
hhr shipper chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
It's kind of haunting yet beautiful how his breath and heart beat are the lullaby. That's pure genius. It shows just the fact that he's alive puts her at ease. So much to interpret with this. Awesome job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow, i really like this. This was really well-written. Great job in this really really beautiful. Nice job!
lemon squeeze chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
how sad. :( i agree with everyone else how using the music really helped and made the writing beautiful. good job on this one, and i hope you write more in the near future. good job once again. i almost let out a few tears by the end of it.
Defend chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I've been waiting ages for you to upload something (alright, I'm exaggerating just a bit, but that's not the point).

This was most definitely worth the wait.

Really. It was beautiful, it really was. It flowed so nicely, and the musical terms worked (I'm a music freak too), and sort of complimented it. I love how you always have this sort of fine line between their friendship and something more, it really applies to their relationship, I think.

Really, really lovely, well done.

Oh and I'd love to see some comic ones. Don't tell anyone, but rom-coms are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.
anitosh sovereignty chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is truly, without a doubt, one of the prettiest thing i've read. The writing is so beautiful, i'm so proud of how far you've come! it was so poignant and sad, yet absolutely amazingly well done and just so ornate and the way you used the music as your theme for this. i really like that about your writing. you always have a theme, and a lot of symbolism to boot that holds deeper meaning and makes your writing stand out even more. you don't just write something, you make it truly meaningful, which i always loved about writing in general. this is what makes you and your writing special and standout the most! :)

okay, as for a romantic comedy type of fic from you, i certainly don't oppose this. haha, you always say you aren't too good when it comes to romance or comedy, but you always make me laugh, wubz. seriosly, you've gotten really good at it and we all can use some comedy, so i encourage it! honestly, i don't care what you write, as long as you keep on writing and sharing these awesome fics of yours.

lol, when did i become so eloquent with my words? hope you write more soon!

-anitosh-chan