Reviews for Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Buffy Edition
Fiori75 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Well this was an interesting one, i quite like how it could evolve if anyone tried to write it. As for your mini squeals or continuations i would have to say the one's I'd most like to see are, 'A Key in Hand', 'I was Somebody', 'Link of Reincarnation', and this one, in that order.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Looks like a start to a great story. I for one would love to see it
OutlawKnight chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
first can isay this is an interesting chapter and a surprising take on the bleach crossover idea, as to requests i would enjoy seeing sequels to just a bite (although admittedly i also wouldn't mind seeing that as a full length fic), a key in hand and I was somebody because they all finished at points where i was left with just a feeling of ooh! I can't wait to see what happens next
Huanted Darkling chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
it would be awesome if you could wright more of this
spokojnyj chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
No request that comes to mind, though I'd say this is worth it to be continued. Very worth it. It's quite unique, but I'm not too sure how much Angel influence I'd like to see in his daily life or mannerisms. Not much, I guess. Certainly no relationship with Cordelia via Xander. Just Xander/Cordelia (and if you're into that, X/C/Faith is quite alright too for me).

Well, one request: please, right before you post, do a search for Ang or something like that, and see that you get the names of your lead characters right. Angel or Angelus, or Liam or a list of nicknames. Not Angeleus or Angle (at least you didn't use that second anymore, but Angeleus all the more). And to be safe, perhaps all the other names too, but it seems you did that at least.

I very much liked the "Which means I'm just beating up a pedophile now."

Two mistakes (there could be more, but I can't remember them then):
concision : concussion
For convince sake. : I'd write "For convenience's sake." Or to avoid it "For the sake of convenience." But perhaps see www dot worldwidewords dot org slash qa slash qa-app2 dot htm.
Tribernator chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Hmm, I didnt really notice the bleach crossover, but once you said it it was pretty clear. Probably because, magic or not, the idea of xander pulling out some huge ass smart sword didnt seem likely. :p I think this idea has some serious potential though, and I can easily see xander both fighting against, and accepting the existence of, his hollow side. After all, xander has always been a bit more pragmatic than most, so the no mercy half of himself is a part he wouldnt entirely reject. Kind of like angel was thinking, its harris, only more concentrated.
karthik9 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
OMG GIVE ME MORE! STOP SHOWING EPICNESS YOU TEASE!

I'm lying. I love it. Its crack to me. Fuck just write it please!
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
OH MY GOD! THIS IS MY FAVORITE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS T_T
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
O_O More of this also please!
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
O_o awesome
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I WANT IT! PLEASE WRITE IT T_T
Fayari chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Don't forget that they leave most of their decisions to the under-trained, strategically-incompetent Buffy instead of the more suitable Giles.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I have been enjoying your work for a while now, but I must say that you must surely continue this brilliant idea. I enjoy how you portray a Xander that has gone so deeply over the deep end.
ranma hibiki chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
aaaaand suddenly I am both frightened and unable to look away. xander going sociopathic is an uncommon idea (well without power ups anyway). but this would be SO cool if you ever came back an fleshed the idea out some more.

could see willow being too scared to say anything for the moment, but xander seeing her more like an elder sister or mother figure as he breaks down. angle would be the crazy uncle no one likes to talk about. giles would be the funny grandpa who has a favorite. and faith would be the only one to not freak out!

creatures of the night beware. xander has lost his morals, ethics, and is out for praise!...*snaps a studded collar on him* _ now he's ready
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »