Reviews for Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Buffy Edition
stonegnome1 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Only in Sunnydale could you snap someones neck in broad daylight an no one notice. Not report yes, not notice no.

The voices have potential. What if they are not the result of a psycosis? His mother ignores them but he obeys. What or who are they? Which side if any are they on and what powers or abilities?

Nothing as annoying as a slain plot bunny giving birth to a new warren as it dies.
karthik9 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Bobboky chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Very good
Bobboky chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Janna or Andrew could be cool
karthik9 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
it is excellent chapter.i look forward to future updates.
upset applecart chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I like option 2. Abe Lincoln all the way!
Tribernator chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Heh, when she held the stake, the first thing that came to mind was alucard. It seemed... appropriate for the location. The greatest and most powerful vampire ever, an unstoppable killer, bound to the will of one who would use him for good. Put that together with buffy and the hellmouth? yeah, that would be awesome. Especially if willikins had his immortality thing going on. Two unkillable fighters going at it tooth and nail till one figures out how to keep the other one down.
Quathis chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I just recently started into Fate Stay Night, literally within the last week, though the Grail might be useful to the Scoobies with its destructive wish granting abilities. I can also see Willow's supporters helping in a variety of ways. Fun idea. Until next time.
stonegnome1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Poor Willow, caught in a typical Xander situation. (this sort of thing usually happens to him.)

I would suggest Rorschach's Blot's Mr. Black but even Heaven's Feel knows its limits.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
nice
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I always wondered what it would be like if Xander worked for the Mayor and this is a great way to make it happen without seeming out of no where
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
This has kind of been done (not the exact story but the idea) in a drabble
Macabre Stranger chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Alright I don't really have much time so this won't be as detailed as I really want it to be, but I just wanted to review and tell you how much I love your writing style. Your stories are always captivating and I read every one of them. You are an excellent writer. If I could made a single request though it would be to please continue your stories started in chapter 6 and chapter 7.
Raj8 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
interesting idea that I hope is made into a story.
what about supertext chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
You got me. I love this one. I've seen Xander gain the pack back in other fics, but never seen Halloween be the cause for that, and definitely would never have thought to bring them together while possessed like that. I can see wanting to have to pack come back after The Zeppo, but I agree the way you set it up works so much better. This one I have no notes on how to do it better, I'd just love to see what you can make of it. (And of course I'd love it if you didn't get too upset if I "borrow" the main plot device sometime, with full credit given of course.)

Oh, and one think about your AN: I find it extremely funny about how some people can go on and on about "the subtext". They will spend hours doing close readings that would put Lit. Grads to shame in order to justify some fantasy or other. That's not actually funny, it's really rather pathetic. No, what is funny is that the ones who seem the most vocal and seem so very good at reading subtext... well, they seem incapable of reading text. (As in holding up one or two examples of "subtext" as proof to refute two hundred thousand words worth of text saying the exact opposite.)
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »