Reviews for Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Buffy Edition
Wolf Nosferatu chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Ok, I really enjoyed that, but I might be a bit too fond of insanity induced massacres to be considered a suitable judge.
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Wow, this went pretty intensely dark there, with a Xander that went of the rails big time, even as he so desperately wanted to be cared for, be liked, and he wa just unjustly, imo, set aside, here and in canon, something that so many Xander haters want to show how he was such a bad guy friend, even as an attempted rapist like Spike, yeah, he's really Buffy's true love.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
dude...this Xander SCARES me. I mean...this is a major shift, but then again, he doesnt have the niceness of Duct-tape to hold him together...and this "Crazy" could be a massive change in how Xander works and does business. I say he is by now, a certified Wet dream by the people who study craziness.
Dericof Diname chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Ok either both your auto-correct or your spell checker si a scumbag because, at the end, Angel became Angle and I couldn't stop imagine that David Boreanaz got replaced by Kurt Angle.

That is a strong theme, Xander snaps and ends up with a condition where, if is not treated and controlled soon, he will no longer recognize what is real and what's not, and now he is a potencial danger to everyone; let's faced, the only reazon that he didn't murder an innocent that night is because he was so lucky that he only met the bad guys first and he was under partial control.
spokojnyj chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
It wasn't bad, but, ow ow ow, those names! McNally, not McClain; Calendar, not Calandar; Angelus, not Angeleus; Cordelia, not Cordeila.

And now that I'm busy with correcting:
"made Xander needy for connections. He clung to *any* he could make"

I thought you were off to a good start, except for the names, but then the mother lode came.

"Plan *then* kill"
"stomped after his *prey*" "*would-be* *prey*"
"blue *demonesses*"
"It was just *quiet*"
"That *girl* liked fighting"
"*Angel*'s head lifted"
"The *dark-haired* girl blinked"
"What*,* is he blind or *deaf* *to not*(?) know"
"*Angel* shook his head" "*Angelus*"
"kill *too* many demons"
"exactly what*'d* you say to X"
"Even *Angel* seemed"
"*Angel* tensed"
"*Angel* sent out"
"*Angel* disturbingly"
"All and all he looked like he crap" Eh?

Not an exhaustive list, but those were the most glaring mistakes for me.

It was entertaining and it's worthy of a few follow-ups if not a whole story, but the mistakes took a lot of the fun out of it.
review provider chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i never bothered with buffy so i dont really know whats going on but damn this looks awesome
stonegnome1 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Only in Sunnydale could you snap someones neck in broad daylight an no one notice. Not report yes, not notice no.

The voices have potential. What if they are not the result of a psycosis? His mother ignores them but he obeys. What or who are they? Which side if any are they on and what powers or abilities?

Nothing as annoying as a slain plot bunny giving birth to a new warren as it dies.
karthik9 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Bobboky chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Very good
Bobboky chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Janna or Andrew could be cool
karthik9 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
it is excellent chapter.i look forward to future updates.
upset applecart chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I like option 2. Abe Lincoln all the way!
Tribernator chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Heh, when she held the stake, the first thing that came to mind was alucard. It seemed... appropriate for the location. The greatest and most powerful vampire ever, an unstoppable killer, bound to the will of one who would use him for good. Put that together with buffy and the hellmouth? yeah, that would be awesome. Especially if willikins had his immortality thing going on. Two unkillable fighters going at it tooth and nail till one figures out how to keep the other one down.
Quathis chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I just recently started into Fate Stay Night, literally within the last week, though the Grail might be useful to the Scoobies with its destructive wish granting abilities. I can also see Willow's supporters helping in a variety of ways. Fun idea. Until next time.
stonegnome1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Poor Willow, caught in a typical Xander situation. (this sort of thing usually happens to him.)

I would suggest Rorschach's Blot's Mr. Black but even Heaven's Feel knows its limits.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »