Reviews for Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Buffy Edition
Bobboky chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Very great
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Wow, that would be so awesome, a Xander as a Big Daddy, a Daddy that was starting to overcome his programming in a way, though I'd think he'd protect his little girl to the death and beyond if possible. Now we just need to have Xander as another certain Big Daddy superhero and his daughter meeting up with this Big Daddy/daughter combo LOL.
spokojnyj chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Another crossover start I'd like to see continued.
karthik9 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Huanted Darkling chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
i love this piece can you please wright more on this
Bobboky chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Cool
stonegnome1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I enjoyed this chapter very much. Xander can be so much more than comic relief. I would have thought corn starch ground fine and dispursed as a fine powder in the air. I once saw a grain elevator after a dust exposion. Instant barbecue. I don't know that the starch would work but that is the idea that popped into my head and might occur to a highschool boy.
Huanted Darkling chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
hellz yeah a crazy xander there ain't enough fics like this, i dont think i know of any crazy xander fics this is AWESOME i would love to read more of this
Huanted Darkling chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
please please please write more for ch 7 at least the rest of the scoobies reaction to meeting xanders kid and lover
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Whoa, now that would be an intense fic, with Liam trapped inside Xander, and would the same implications of the curse be there, a moment of pure happiness, and would be curious as to what that could be for Xander, as well as what it might mean for the group with what feelings might be spread towards Willow.
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Heh, could indeed see Xander going off on a tangent that Gils wouldn't like at all, and the girls acting even more concerned that he's doing the opposite of their wishes LOL.
Tribernator chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Its an interesting idea. You should continue it on with other unusual methods for fighting. I like one I read awhile back. Sneaking into morgues and shoving toothpicks into the hearts of all the dead bodies to keep them from rising later. Spotlights with holy relics outlined in them, perhaps the extra large cross that fills the room will cause even more pain that way? That would be one hell of a one two punch with the holy water fogger route as well. Fill the place with fog, send in the spotlight, and while everything is coughing and screaming, stake the bastards. Im sure he could find an air canister powered harpoon gun somewhere he can attach wooden tips to. Give him a ranged option to open fights with and its not overly complicated either. Silver makes for crappy bullets so thats out, though it might be handy for one of his, "Well THAT didnt work" entries.
karthik9 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates.
Deadzepplin chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Damn Xander really should test Ideas before he uses them in a straight up fight
dwennon chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
All I a]have too say about thus is I would love to see a full story version of it...also darn good point.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »