Reviews for Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Buffy Edition
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Interesting having the pack get back together
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Interesting idea
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I do like your line to angel and it's a interesting idea :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Xander as war very fascinating, of course I always like to see a character I love go dark :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
awesome I'd totally read it!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
I saw that a lot of the people in the reviews are guessing the he stops himself from reviving Buffy at the end of season 1, but if that were to happen, I would guess that he was stopping her from drowning instead, thus preventing the need to revive her and keeping her around to beet the other big bads. He probably couldn't trust Kendra or Faith to be as good as she was.
Kolarthecool chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Like the idea for this one and there are many ways you could run with it. For one, you could base his powers off Coyote Starrk, guns that shoot energy to represent his soldier side and hyenas made of energy to represent the hyena spirit. Of course you would have to tone it down somewhat but it would still be a good read, just can't think of a way to represent Angel in the mix.
necro-wulf chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Hmm... I hadn't seen this one. It has promise as well. The Hyena being female makes a lot of sense, considering they're a matriarchy, the french is a little weird though.
crimsonpath chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
I really think this could turn into a good story!
Fiori75 chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
It's an interesting concept and it's a really well thought out idea and par for course with the various concepts you've come up with.
Piterio chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
While idea is interesting i'm worried about Xander well being(you made him crazy(not in radical sense but still somewhat rather troublesome).
Alkeni chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
An interesting, if disturbing idea...

:P
Quathis chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Very interesting situation, and thought provoking as well. Was it his mother figure that suggested he expand his pack, resulting in the fluke? And having those two actually teaching Xander would be cool, though that would be in the future when Xander isn't as crazy. I'd read more if you plan on writing it. Until next time.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
What a fantastic storyline. You should really continue this
Deadzepplin chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Damn this actually really cool only a few stories really go for the Xander still as Spirits in his head thing but for the most part they are awesome I read a story where Xander got stuck in Sucker punch world with the spirits and he is in the mental institution for his crazy because he is fighting his spirits for control of his body and is a feral beast and he eventually snaps out of it near the start of the film
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »