Reviews for Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Buffy Edition
iamjmph01 chapter 18 . 7/11/2013
ummm.,,, a bit late but if i had to guess he is going back to stop himself from reviving Buffy. I base this on the rips in time thing. im guessing his next stop will be acthala, followed by the master... could be wrong though
yamiduke13 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
This was fantastic. I love the idea of this crossover and I really enjoyed it. Has anyone written more for it?
yamiduke13 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed this one as well. Has anyone adopted it yet? I would love to read more.
yamiduke13 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. You did a great job with it. Has anyone volunteered to take it up?
necro-wulf chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Wouldn't them getting into a threeway relationship be kind of metaphysically incestuous? Or masturbatory?
necro-wulf chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
On the Xander and Fred thing... I would totally read that. The dynamic there was interesting, I love that her nerdiness is seeming to set that as being his type. What would WIllow say? I think they would actually make an interesting couple, and the age gap would add some tension to the early relationship.

The firestorm thing I'm iffy about. I'm not too familiar with the character, but from what I remember he was a flying brick with fire and/or alchemic matter control. That's kind of a lot, for the Buffyverse power-wise.

Also the having your mind/body/soul hot welded together seems like an unhealthy way to begin a relationship, even is you may become kind of stuck together due to corollaries to the powerset. And after that level of intimacy, sex has to seem relatively tame. I'd probably fuck with the pacing of the relationship all over the place, along with the whole rescue romance deal pushing them into things way too fast.

All in all I say tweak it and write it up.
necro-wulf chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Dude. that song is boss. One of my all time Favorites
Acaila chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
It's an interesting idea if developed a bit more. Willow would be completely overpowered, with AoE resurrections, fire magic vs vampires, and blood magic vs basically anything. I'm not sure how well Xander's stealth would work against supernatural senses, but he could still stake vamps very quickly from range with arrows. Buffy wouldn't change much besides getting much stronger, especially as Reaver/Berserker.

One thing you'd have to address is the Fade, specifically for Wilow. Is it gone? Is it still there? Are there still Fade spirits/demons? Is it an alternate dimension similar to hell dimensions? Is there still a Black City and thus potential for Taint and Darkspawn?
AFAIK, DA magic relies on the Fade, so you'll have to address it somehow.
Firehedgehog chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
lol, love it
FantasticJacqui01 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love your Fan fiction it's awesome! I'm serious I really do. I really like the Hero Love one with Danny Phantom and Blossom. Really good and I'm looking forward to updates! Keep on writing.
Dericof Diname chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
You are right, there are not enough Buffy/Willow/Xander fics around. Just for that I think you should try this fic, or something similar, just for the fun of it.
Tribernator chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
I dont get the hate for the yahf stories. Yes its overdone, but thats because it is pretty much perfectly placed. Not only is it the single easiest way to justify any crossover or other idea you like, but its also really early in the series so the vast majority of canon is still there to play with afterwards. I dont dislike this story base any more than I do the naruto fics with pulling yet another item from another universe out of the forbidden scroll.
karthik9 chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
ryumegaverse chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Hes going back to stop himself from giving buffy CPR. Thus not breaking prophecy or "Stopping destiny from shattering". Clever wordplay BTW.
Fiori75 chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
he's trying to ensure that he doesn't bring buffy back to life after she drowned, thus splitting the slayer line and allowing the first evil to rise, thus ensuring that all the potnetial slayers don't activate, meaning one girl that is watchable with super powers rather that thousand that could fall easily to coruption, plus the whole vampire's are people too thing
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »