Reviews for Divine Ideas From a Demonic Mind: Buffy Edition
Rake1810 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Really clever. Like this one a lot.
silverwolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
please continue your Young justice story soon
Roxie i do byte chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Holy carp ur stories r awesome my favorit are this one with the spirits are kinda xanders parents and the pack one with xander and the other hyenas come together
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
very interesting
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
interesting idea I love time travel fics you always have such interesting idea running around in your head
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
lol interesting idea
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
I've never thought about Xander and Fred before they make an interesting combination and add powers very interesting story idea.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
I love Xander as the Doctor great story and it's interesting having the ones he cares about keeping it secret from him.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Xander being super fast cool :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
I like the idea of Xander hunting independently from the other and giving it his best even if most of his best at the beginning comes from shows and movies and stuff.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
That is really...I don't even know the word...you gave Xander this totally human and gave him the circumstances in which he would develop something like that in such a believable way...I would totally read something like this :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Interesting having the pack get back together
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Interesting idea
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I do like your line to angel and it's a interesting idea :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Xander as war very fascinating, of course I always like to see a character I love go dark :)
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »