Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
daianapotter chapter 2 . 5/2
jajaja poor lantis, just image the scene make me laugh xD

ferio finally said it
daianapotter chapter 1 . 5/2
oh lantis is so romantic love him

I like that umi is with ascot here and presea with guruclef

I always wanted a fic where hikaru's brother found about lantis and cefiro xd
MagicWriterK chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Firestorm-244 chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
This is a very cute little story. I love fics that try to address Cephiro, the Knights growing up and bringing their families into the fold. I find stories that are well written and plausible are few and far between. I hope that you cover Hikaru and her brothers a bit more in the next chapter as I would like to see how you resolved their hardheaded and over protectiveness. Interestingly you've managed to blend the Hikaru of the anime and the manga-which are very distinct persona's into one and it works for the purposes of this story. The only thing that threw me was the inclusion of Presea and Sierra. I may have missed you addressing this in an AN but did you choose to just retcon her so that Presea didn't actually die? or somehow came back to life? I'm a bit confused.

Regardless hope to see a new installment in the near future!
Lily chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
This story keeps getting weirder and weirder but it's also really cool! :D
Sisternature365 chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Merlenyn chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Awwww... that was sweet! I do like and understand how things are going, the girls really have put a lot of thought into their eventual move to Cephiro. I'd like to see more with Hikaru's two brothers running around and interrogating people for information on Lantis and Hikaru and Cephiro in general... I know Geo really did help make them really think instead of just react, but I'd like to see them thinking more. Also, it'd be interesting to see if the girls go off on a monster hunt and the brothers end up tagging along... just to see how strong their little sister is. I'm sure with backup from some of the castle guards the boys would be safe and watching them wield their swords and magic in battle would definitely be impressive.

Also, sneaking stuff over in bits and pieces is a great and amusing idea. I'd love to see what stuff they bring over besides clothes... And if Hikaru can bring a bike over in pieces or not. Hehe
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Oh wow. Oh awesome two chapters.
Somariel chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Great chapter. I really like that you're addressing the difficulties of the girls moving to Cephiro permanently.
Somariel chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Nice chapter. I like your choice of a neutral character to talk some sense into Masaru and Kakeru, although, having both read the manga and seen the anime, I think that Geo may be underplaying his actual connection to Lantis.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
great story, it hasn't been abandoned has it? I'd really love to see Hikaru's other brothers come to Cephiro and their reaction to everything
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
i would like to know if this has been abandoned?
Kyoshu Koi chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Pass The Message chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
How you do this is intriguing...
Moonprincess998 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Wow really nice story. I totally love it. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please Update Soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »