Reviews for The Great Exchange
RetroSpecs chapter 1 . 8/19
I can imagine you'll never come on fanfiction again, but I thought I should say thanks for writing this all those years ago. It was the first story I read and it opened me up to the world of fanfiction, since it proved they can be just as good and original as everything else out there in the world. Fingers crossed you're enjoying life :P
Francis.of.the.filth.787 chapter 11 . 7/18
Wow just wow,
I literally have no words to describe this story, it oughta be the most well written story on this entire platform.
The plot was amazing and you had me at the edge of my seat with every twist and turn I've never read a fanfic this good and I wholeheartedly thank you for making something this beautiful.
Kyurioth chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
This is definitely the best NaZa story i've read until now, chapeau my dear CatfaceNaschKatze
Kim chapter 11 . 3/7/2017
Loved it a lot
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
write an epilogue to tell erza didn't' meet fate like in Rob's story
it's a great story btw
please tell what happened to jellal
Pollopo chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
This story is the only story where I don't hate jellal and like him in a story. This is the only story where I love the drama in it. This is one of the best stories of natza in my opinion. I truly hope you make more stories.
Guest with a gun chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Oh dear God! My heart! The feels! What an absolutely wonderful fic! I liked the build up and romantic moments, just imagining Erza and Natsu having that little 'party' made me laugh so hard. Thanks for making my day mate
Sizzin chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
What a beautiful story, really heartwarming. This was also the first story where I didn't mind Erza being with Jellal even if it was only for a bit.
Though I'd like an epilogue showing them together some years after, to prove to Rob (and to us, readers) that their story didn't ended up like his.
mmaallek chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
This entire story was unexpectedly good, and what is more impressive is the fact a writer managed to finish of the story :D.

Poor Jellal, i really did feel sorry for him.
Lui chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
I have never but a fan of romance stories but god was it ever worth it this time. The story just sucked me in completely and I read straight through from beginning to end, All I gotta say is wow! Well fucking done!
Meazm chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
Beautiful !
Obamacare chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
That was a masterpiece my friend. I have read good fanfics but this one takes the cake. 11/10, would bang.
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
AAAAHH*gets attacked by the feelz**falls down rolling and hugging pillow*
A good friend chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I forgot to review this chapter... I remember it was pretty good, yeah, up to your standards and worthy of being in your profile. Oh... that sudden marriage proposal. Don't get me wrong, it was perfect. In the dramatical sense. *nods* I bet no one saw it coming, not even me. *nods twice*

I really hope you write some more. I really really hope you do well in your life. I really really really hope you fulfill your dreams. I will do my hardest to fulfill mine! Whether people like it or not! Haahahaha! *chuckles and laughs* Isn't that what we talked about? Not giving up dreams for someone else's sake? Or does it only applies to me? C'mon! I will write a book or two or three, do my best to be a legitimate author! I truly want you to do the same! Or else... all the words were only a lie... oh my... how dare you do that to the pure art of literature! *laughs* Kidding, kidding. But seriously! I don't wanna wait for that diary published by your grandkids! I wanna read something from you in this era! Know more of what your mind has to share with the world! Why do you think I kept on writing? Not just because I love FT but also 'cause I have a lot to share! And you do too! Don't give up! Write, write, write until your fingers fall off! ...okay, not that much but you get my point. *nods unsure*

Good luck to you in your endeavors... hmmm, though I shouldn't say that or you'll get lazy... or worse, you won't do anything. *thinks* ...oh! *nods* Have a happy and satisfactory life! *gives a thumbs up*

And if you need more words... I also say... good luck in your dreams too! I know you can do it! Don't let anyone -even me or someone- get in the way and do your best as always! You have the potential! I know you do! Write those things you wanted to write! All of it! They will be a success and I know it! I'm 100% sure in this one!

Saludos! I hope to read smth from you soon! Hehehe, or at least before I die!
Go at it!
jinxter365 chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
No no I was expecting something sad it irritates me when fanfictions happen that can only happen in stories