Reviews for Surrender to Me
DieTrying chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Aww that was so cute! Especially since there are barley any Adam/Trish stories. But non the less please make a sequel
xFelony chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Amazing! Beautifully written I'm glad Adam made a move to fix this! So amazing!
xFelony chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Amazing! Beautifully written I'm glad Adam made a move to fix this! So amazing!
DashingsDestiny chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow that was a long chapter but it was worth every word of it.

I really enjoyed reading the flashback. It was the perfect way to start the chapter and set the tone.

I felt so sorry for trish. As I was reading I could sense just how upset she was. Physical pain is temporary mental pain can last for a life time

Haha torrie made me laugh. She was definitely the bit of comedy in story.

Although as thoughtful and as sweet as torrie was im not too sure that being a third wheel would help her very much lol

Oh Christ with trish being so down about adam the last thing she needed was to see him at the event. No wonder she didn’t know how to react. I think a lot of people would have reacted in the same way. LEG IT lol

Oh my god that would have been horrible. After all her feelings and emotions that had been whirling around during the day to see that would have just put the nail in the coffin. No wonder she needed to get home.

I think adam (edge) was having a bit of a ron simmons night.

If this one shot was a tv programme everytime adam shown up I would be like damn. Lol

Even though It was the last person trish was expecting to see on her door I think it may have worked out better than she would have hoped.

They got everything out in and opened up about all their feelings and emotions.

That was an amazing one shot. It built up like an episode of a tv programme I could visialise everything in my head which shows just how well written it was.

Really enjoyed that great little story
Lovelydoll91 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is really good Partner from the beginning to the end! I'm glad you got it uploaded! I know you said it was long but i Didn't mind lol. Gotta love Edge/Trish such a cute couple! i was so happy that they got back together after everything that went down. :D
trishrocks chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
oMG this is amazing. i wish it wasnt a short. oh well just gonna wait until a new story comes out or you continue other ones :)
Ainat chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OMG! I can't believe you finally published this one-shot - a very long one-shot, I must say. Anyway: Yay! :D I'm so glad you published it because it has been a long wait and your writing was truly missed - as I didn't tell you it many times before; I can be so annoying.

Adam shouldn't have accepted the job without speaking with Trish about it first. As much as the job was important for Adam, he and Trish were a couple and it was a decision they had to take together. Trish would have to leave a lot behind to be with him. However, the way their engagement came to an end was very abrupt. Trish just put an end to their relationship as it was nothing and then she didn't fight back while Adam did everything in his power to have her back; to give their relationship a second chance.

If Trish had given Adam a second chance - a chance that I think he and their love deserved -, she wouldn't dwell on the past and she clearly wouldn't suffer throughout two years because of losing the love she loved the most (I think I just stole lyrics from a song :P). Because of the deep feelings she had for Adam, Trish can't find another person to love.

I'm glad Torrie convinced Trish to go out with her. Even if sometimes Torrie and Vaughn made Trish feel a third wheel and it wasn't easy to see their love while she is heartbroken, I'm glad Trish went out. If she had stayed behind, she wouldn't have seen the love of her life after so much time apart. Of course, their meeting was a "hit and run" - I can use this expression here, right? :S

Seeing Adam with a younger woman broke Trish's heart. :( And it got me mad at him. How could he be with another woman knowing Trish was around? However, I quickly forgave him because he went after Trish under the rain - such a romantic scene! - and then he proclaimed that he was still madly in love with her.

It was such a lovely end. True love conquers all. Trish and Adam gave their love a second chance and this time they better not to ruin it because without each other they are miserable.

This was an amazing one-shot. I think you wrote it very well - don't you always? Your writing was simply amazing. As one of your most antique reviewers I must tell you that you improved a lot throughout the years. Congratulations Briana. ;)
xThisIsTheEndx chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Sadness... Angryness... Hopefulness... Happiness... These are all the emotions I felt reading this story.

Sadness... this is the main emotion I felt throughout this story. I could feel every ounce of sadness Trish and Adam were feeling throughout their bodies. It made me have a tear or two in my eyes.

Angryness... I was angry whenever Trish left Adam. I mean in a way I couldn't blame her. I found myself very angry at the sight of Trish catching Adam making out with another chick at the party.

Hopefulness... I was so hoping they would get back together. And, when they did, I was smiling ear to ear. I also liked their conversation about them getting back together.

Happiness... Torrie brought a lot of this to the story. She is really a true friend. In my opinion, all friends should be like her. I was feeling this emotion whenever Trish and Adam got back together.

Very good Job Bebe! So happy you posted this oneshot up. This is different than most of your work that I've read. Very refreshing I must say.

Much Love,

Kimberly .
nohearthere chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
My oh my! Another amazing edge/Trish story by you! I'm Michelle and I believe this is my first review for one of your stories in a very long time. I have to say I'm blown away by this one, considering they're such a cute couple (:

Oh no. Oh no no. Why should work be so good yet cruel on someone's life:(? Adam was just doing it for the best, he didn't want to hurt her. That was never his intention, he never wanted to hurt her. So it was pretty shocking whj both of them came down to wanting to calling it quits, when they could easily make it work and maybe try out what Adam implied.

When you're deeply in love, you miss that someone immensely and theres nothing in the world that can stop you. That's Trish tonight. Yes, maybe the charity event may clear her head and let her get away from such a heart ache, but the thought of everything will never leave. Not when he's there.

Surprising to see Adam there. You'd never think after those years he'd come back to spill so much, still be in love with her. Like Trish observed he looked like to move on, or so she hoped. But that wasn't the case. He returned to tell her how much he loved her, he wanted to love her, he wanted to TRY. Trish fought once, but second time was a charmer.

Guess torrie will just have to sit on her ass. Haha.

Amazing story! Keep it coming!

xx michelle